By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Oh my gosh I am nearly a week into my break and laziness has already set in. I hope I get to do most of what I set out to before school starts again. This includes completing my study abroad application for Japan, applyinf for my driver's license, and snowboarding.

So far I have spent a lot of time sleeping. Which feels great I might add.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

While I enjoyed having a house full of people during my week off from work, it feels sooooo good to have the house back to normal. I got tired of being "on" all the time. Now, I can start playing some video games again!

On an unrelated note: I have every video game I could possibly want. There's nothing on the market that I wish I had. I look at my collection of awesomeness and there's nothing I want to play.

trashleg said:
d21lewis said:
My kid is ten years old. When she was three, she had seizures several times a day for a year. Then, they just stopped. She's been normal ever since. Well, her mom became SUPER protective since then. It's been six years but mom just won't let this girl do anything. I think it's effecting my daughter's self esteem and her ability to function socially.

It's not normal for a kid to prefer her parents to kids her own age. It's not normal for a ten year old to suffer anxiety attacks almost every day before school. It's not normal for a child to miss anywhere from two days to a week of school, every week! And it's not normal for her mother to insist on walking her to class every day.

When Robin was ten, he was running on rooftops, helping Batman fight crime. My baby doesn't even know how to ride a bicycle. I'm doing everything as a parent (raised three awesome and successful sisters) to make my child normal. My GF is doing everything she can to treat my daughter like she's still three years old (including talking to her in a patronizing baby way.). It feels like I'm failing as a parent. I argue with my GF every day about letting my daughter grow up--but she still overdoes it.

-cutting her food into tiny bites
-pouring her drinks for her
-keeping her indoors
-walking her to class
-tying her shoes!

Some of the stuff she does is so embarrassing, I won't even mention it. What do I do?

why not encourage your daughter to do more of this stuff herself, then when her mumma tries to do it she can show her that she can do it. That way your gf might see that your daughter doesn't need quite so much done for her.

Why don't you get your daughter to help you make dinner one night, something you don't need cutlery for. Then she can just tear into it with her hands and not need it cut up for her :D

Took her to a psychologist a few weeks back.  Don't know what they talked about and I didn't ask.  She's advanced so much in the past month that it's scary!  I think everything is going to be okay.

I. Really. Got. Bad. With. HTML. And. Javascript.

That's laziness for ya.

I've been getting a lot of mail from 3DS friends through Swapnote. Unfortunately, I have a hard time responding because my handwriting is sloppy and I can't draw. Here's hoping that Nintendo wises up and includes a keyboard function for those who have sloppy penmanship.

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

Around the Network

I want to delete this account. How the heck do I do it!

Slept the day away because I'm sore from the gym.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

TraderEddy said:

I want to delete this account. How the heck do I do it!

I've never told you this but......YOU are the reason I come to VGChartz.  I look forward to your post every day.  Don't delete your account.  Don't leave.

My last thoughts for 2011:
- Swapnote is freaking awesome! Wish I could write more cleanly though...
- Justin Bieber is a fucking tool. How can he sing "Let it Be" with a straight face? Did he even know what the song was about?
- Apparently Nintendo DOES pay attention to their customers. Yay! They unlocked the 3DS's QR Reader!

allaboutthegames885 said:
My last thoughts for 2011:
- Swapnote is freaking awesome! Wish I could write more cleanly though...
- Justin Bieber is a fucking tool. How can he sing "Let it Be" with a straight face? Did he even know what the song was about?
- Apparently Nintendo DOES pay attention to their customers. Yay! They unlocked the 3DS's QR Reader!

If only you guys could realize how badly I wanted this!