By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Red4ADevil said:

Just two more days of jury duty

Guilty or Innocent? I must know! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

I have to send my laptop in for repairs so I will be missing out on quality internet time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Red4ADevil said:

:O Mine starts next Monday...18 years old and I already get summoned...bullshit

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:
Red4ADevil said:

Are you not in college? That should disqualify you, even at the beginning of summer break like this.

As for myself, i've suddenly found that i'm good in Conduit 2, unless i was just on a hot-streak today. I've got 1-hit-ko sniping capability, but its still my short-game that's the most deadly...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

@  Signalstar Thats classifide until he or she is proven guilty or non

@ Baalzamon That just sucks; but at least they pay you for this. Where I live, they pay you 20$ mileage if your lucky and your not chosen. But its 40$ mileage for each day the trial lasts. Mine just happens to last for 5 days. I can't say no more; not until it ends BTW.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
Baalzamon said:
Red4ADevil said:

Are you not in college? That should disqualify you, even at the beginning of summer break like this.

As for myself, i've suddenly found that i'm good in Conduit 2, unless i was just on a hot-streak today. I've got 1-hit-ko sniping capability, but its still my short-game that's the most deadly...

It was originally in March, I had to delay it until now...being in college doesn't matter to them when college isn't going.

Damn my Drucken friend takes my labtop to soder wires to fix the charger and 3 weeks later I get it back with the screen busted and a charger that works. WTF

Makes me wonder if he broke it after a drunken arguement we had or if he is telling the truth about not knowing how it happened. Damn him though foolish drunk. I mean I never did anything dumb drunk. Oh well at least I can steal my GF's.

d21lewis said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:

Anyone watching the Eurovision??

Did you just make that word up?

No :( SO NO ONE IS??? UGH!!!!

Red4ADevil said:

@  Signalstar Thats classifide until he or she is proven guilty or non

@ Baalzamon That just sucks; but at least they pay you for this. Where I live, they pay you 20$ mileage if your lucky and your not chosen. But its 40$ mileage for each day the trial lasts. Mine just happens to last for 5 days. I can't say no more; not until it ends BTW.

Well, for every time I drive in, I know for a fact I get at least like $25 for mileage, because it is 50 miles round trip, and you get 51 cents per mile (I believe).  As for how much you get paid for the rest, I have no clue.

Edit: Just looked it up.  It is 55 cents per mile.  And IF you actually get a trial, you get an additional $40 for each day the trial lasts.

I also think so.