By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Snesboy said:
d21lewis said:

Buyer's remorse on my 250gb Xbox 360 Kinect bundle.........

What happened to it?

It wasn't as awesome as I hoped.  Haven't hooked my new 360 to Xbox Live yet, though.  First I didn't have enough room so I had to play at a bit of an angle.  Then I found out that it wasn't quite as precise as I wanted.  I put my old 360 in the living room and discovered that the Kinect won't work with it because the power supply that's needed for it to run on an older model 360 wasn't included.

Plus, I'm kinda hungry for some Playstation Move Ping Pong (that's not slang for sex, either).  I'm debating re-arranging my entire house because of this accessory.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
trashleg said:
d21lewis said:
trashleg said:

I'm going to a ball tonight :D I have to wear a dress though... so I bought a purple one! :D

Reminds me of that story about the lady who went to the ball and lost her glass slipper and married the prince.....I think it was called Super Mario Bros. 2.  Let us know how it went!!

im the one in purple, obviously.

I'm gonna rub chocolate on the middle of my forehead and maybe I can date four women at once, too!!

haha those are the people i work with in the library :) they're so lovely <3

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
d21lewis said:
trashleg said:
d21lewis said:
trashleg said:

I'm going to a ball tonight :D I have to wear a dress though... so I bought a purple one! :D

Reminds me of that story about the lady who went to the ball and lost her glass slipper and married the prince.....I think it was called Super Mario Bros. 2.  Let us know how it went!!

im the one in purple, obviously.

I'm gonna rub chocolate on the middle of my forehead and maybe I can date four women at once, too!!

haha those are the people i work with in the library :) they're so lovely <3

I thought you were going to say he was Scotland's hottest music sensation or something!!  Looks like you guys enjoyed yourselves.  I bet you have fun at work, too--Like "The Office", except at a Library.

d21lewis said:
Snesboy said:
d21lewis said:

What happened to it?

It wasn't as awesome as I hoped.  Haven't hooked my new 360 to Xbox Live yet, though.  First I didn't have enough room so I had to play at a bit of an angle.  Then I found out that it wasn't quite as precise as I wanted.  I put my old 360 in the living room and discovered that the Kinect won't work with it because the power supply that's needed for it to run on an older model 360 wasn't included.

Plus, I'm kinda hungry for some Playstation Move Ping Pong (that's not slang for sex, either).  I'm debating re-arranging my entire house because of this accessory.

Can you send it back?

And I wish you luck re-arranging your entire house. That has got to suck. But when you are finished, take some pictures so we can see :D

Snesboy said:

Can you send it back?

And I wish you luck re-arranging your entire house. That has got to suck. But when you are finished, take some pictures so we can see :D

rearranging furniture is actually the most fun thing ever :D i rearrange everything once every few weeks :D

@d21, only 2 of us ever work one shift. But if we did all work together, it would be hella fun.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
Snesboy said:
d21lewis said:
Snesboy said:
d21lewis said:

What happened to it?

Can you send it back?

I'm gonna hang on to it.  Really, I just wanted a 250gb HDD because my old 60gb was filled to capacity.  I just got the
Kinect one because my sis let me play Sports Champions and I was hooked on motion control gaming (came this close to grabbing Wii Sports Resort and a Wii Motion Plus, too.).  The Kinect was just a bonus.  Still a little disappointing, though.  I'm gonna order a power suppy from Amazon.com.  Should work great in the living room......but then I'm gonna have to buy a Wi-Fi adapter!! 

--Am I really this whiny?   Japan was devestated today and I'm complaining about a video game device. 

d21lewis said:
Snesboy said:
d21lewis said:
Snesboy said:
d21lewis said:

What happened to it?

Can you send it back?

I'm gonna hang on to it.  Really, I just wanted a 250gb HDD because my old 60gb was filled to capacity.  I just got the
Kinect one because my sis let me play Sports Champions and I was hooked on motion control gaming (came this close to grabbing Wii Sports Resort and a Wii Motion Plus, too.).  The Kinect was just a bonus.  Still a little disappointing, though.  I'm gonna order a power suppy from Amazon.com.  Should work great in the living room......but then I'm gonna have to buy a Wi-Fi adapter!! 

--Am I really this whiny?   Japan was devestated today and I'm complaining about a video game device. 

Don't feel too bad about it. If you want to feel about it, you can pray to your higher power about the quake.

chocoloco said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
chocoloco said:

Spic often refers to a latino otherwise there are alot of brown men. Even myself when I tan in the summer.

I'm talking south-asian, middle-eastern brown.

Sure we get made fun of with phrases and stereotypes, but no one uses derogatory terms against us. It makes me feel left out...

Sorry dude I can't think of one. Give me one and I will call you it as my brother. :P

Also wishing the best for the Japanese today.

Makaka (not certain of spelling), for South Asians, Sand Niggers apply to Turkish descent and is a slur of Russian origin, and Towelheads for Arabs/Persians

Not that i approve of any of that, but still

I'm hoping that reactor in Japan stays stable, for both selfish and non-selfish reasons. Also wondering whether i should switch my 3DS launch-game preorder from Pilotwings to Dead Or Alive. I've never played either franchise and i have reservations about both. Can my fear of Pilotwings not having enough content overpower my fears that i just won't "get" Dead or Alive's system? How easy is DoA in terms of learning curve (comprehending movesets and such)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Geth colossus is beyond fucking annoying, I am actually losing the will to play ME2 now ._.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

trasharmdsister12 said:

Q: Who is better? A Bad Clown or dsister?

A: I don't know. It's like comparing apples and oranges...

I have a friend like you irl, he keeps making those sort of jokes -_-, he's South African, you're South Asian, I think it's something to do with the South. Better watch out for 'em rednecks.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.