By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

SWAT Kats is on Boomerang, i very well might have a job, booking a flight to Japan, *this* close to getting Super Sonic in Sonic Colors, and it looks to be a proper White Christmas for the first time in a while

All is right with the world :D

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

My gf had me buy new bedding for the bedroom and she doesn't want to use it because she doesn't want us to lay on it?  I could've left it in the store and "not lay on it" there!!  Tonight, when she goes to sleep, I should poor milk on that new comforter set........

But I won't.

lolita said:

Hmmm... I hope I won't end up eating too much this xmas. >_<

but it only happens once a year it never hurts does it?

allaboutthegames885 said:

Something crazy just happened: I got a wall post notification, clicked over to my wall, and found that there was nothing new.  My thought on the matter: what gives?

Your not alone I had 5 wall post notifications once and thought wow I'm popular :), then I looked at my wall and there was none :(

Got all of my loved ones everything I wanted to get them for Christmas without having to go into debt.  Feeling pretty good about myself, right now.

Around the Network

Soo glad that I played the Mass Effect 2 Demo today.

Tino Vainamoinen said:
lolita said:

Actually yes it does... It hurts when your mother in law makes so much food that you get stomach aches from over eating. X_x

Cross-X said:

Soo glad that I played the Mass Effect 2 Demo today.

Your in luck this was Microsoft's best exclusive. I hope all the PS3 only guys buy this incredible game!

lolita said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:
lolita said:

Actually yes it does... It hurts when your mother in law makes so much food that you get stomach aches from over eating. X_x

Sorryy

IMPROVEMENT!