By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
d21lewis said:

I hope whatever has you down doesn't end up effecting the things that make you happy, though.  Here's a thought......ever consider that huge void could be filled by a baby?  You're married now, you know......

Thanks for your words but... That? Hell no! There's too many reasons to not have one now. I don't even know if I want a child, ever. I don't like kids much tbh. I'm not motherly at all.

Around the Network

The new facebook fucking sucks. 

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

lolita said:
d21lewis said:

I hope whatever has you down doesn't end up effecting the things that make you happy, though.  Here's a thought......ever consider that huge void could be filled by a baby?  You're married now, you know......

Thanks for your words but... That? Hell no! There's too many reasons to not have one now. I don't even know if I want a child, ever. I don't like kids much tbh. I'm not motherly at all.

I was trying to give you MY daughter!  She's a handful!!

i just checked my lab report marks online. i got 95% (top mark in the class) for one of my explosion reports, and i got 77% for my Molecular Biology 4-week lab about . that 77% is worth 25% of my overall grade for that class. Top mark out of 146 people. :D plus i got 63% for my dissertation which is another 25%, so thats 70% which counts as 50% of my overall mark.

phew. im a happy bunny :D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Phew I'm feeling better today. I just get so down sometimes it feels like nothing is worth it anymore... But next day I'm cheerful again.

Helps that my husband just booked tickets for next years Distant Worlds concert in London... He got the VIP ones, meaning we get premium seats, autographs and MEET Nobuo Uematsu! Squeeeeee~!

Around the Network

I'm going to self-loaf somemore,then go to bed. Remember I work 3rd shift. lol

Hmmm... I hope I won't end up eating too much this xmas. >_<

lolita said:

Hmmm... I hope I won't end up eating too much this xmas. >_<

Do it Christmas is all about hedonism and enjoyment!!!

Something crazy just happened: I got a wall post notification, clicked over to my wall, and found that there was nothing new.  My thought on the matter: what gives?

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

Can't wait for my girlfriend to come down here, we've got my parent's house to ourselves for five days after christmas!

^_^