By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
d21lewis said:
Kantor said:
trashleg said:
i cant find any aspirin

People still take aspirin?

I didn't think anyone had used that in the last half a century.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paracetamol

I bought a bottle of Bayer Aspirin about a week ago.  I take one a day.  I read that there were health benefits.

i thought that was bad for you.. you're joking, right?

riiiight?!

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Today, one of the Neighbor kids ( hes actually 22) was throwing rocks at my cat, so I stepped out side and yelled at him. He looked at me, said " A wild snorlax appeared, masterball go!" and threw a rock at my head. he then asked me what I was going to do about it, so I walked over to him and said " Snorlax used Cheap shot" and kicked him below the belt.

Now I don't condone violence, but he has been a menace for years and deserved it.

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

ImMa chArGIn' mA LaZa!!!!1!!

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

trashleg said:
out of the blue..

"im gonna go get the train home"

"is it cos im playing this? il stop if you want, we can do something together"

"nah dont bother. im away"

"whats wrong?"

"i can't be bothered with this"

"can we at least talk about why you're leaving?"

"what do you want me to say? i can't be bothered"

"o.0"

"i just..cant be bothered"

"let me drive yo-"

"no."

"well i'll get you downstairs im goin down anyway"

then i opened the front door and left without even looking at him.

i'm totally not myself today, been on the verge of tears for a couple of days. last night i found out that he lied to me about something completely stupid stupid stupid, then today he said our server in mcdonalds was "cute.. very cute" and im in some weird shitter of a mood. i fucking hate relationships.

./hug

Wildvine53 said:
Today, one of the Neighbor kids ( hes actually 22) was throwing rocks at my cat, so I stepped out side and yelled at him. He looked at me, said " A wild snorlax appeared, masterball go!" and threw a rock at my head. he then asked me what I was going to do about it, so I walked over to him and said " Snorlax used Cheap shot" and kicked him below the belt.

Now I don't condone violence, but he has been a menace for years and deserved it.

rofl should have taped that!!!

Around the Network
trashleg said:
d21lewis said:
Kantor said:
trashleg said:
i cant find any aspirin

I bought a bottle of Bayer Aspirin about a week ago.  I take one a day.  I read that there were health benefits.

riiiight?!

One aspirin, not one bottle!!

Games4Fun said:
Wildvine53 said:

rofl should have taped that!!!

I wish, I never have my camera when I need it

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

d21lewis said:
trashleg said:
d21lewis said:
Kantor said:
trashleg said:
i cant find any aspirin

riiiight?!

One aspirin, not one bottle!!

A quick scan of Bayer's Wikipedia article revealed something involving Nazi connections.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayer_Aspirin#Nazi_chairman_and_aspirin_discoverer

Godwin's Law?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Games4Fun said:
trashleg said:
out of the blue..

*condensed*

i'm totally not myself today, been on the verge of tears for a couple of days. last night i found out that he lied to me about something completely stupid stupid stupid, then today he said our server in mcdonalds was "cute.. very cute" and im in some weird shitter of a mood. i fucking hate relationships.

./hug

thank you. i know its only virtual, but i think i needed that.

*cries*

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
Games4Fun said:
trashleg said:
out of the blue..

*condensed*

./hug

thank you. i know its only virtual, but i think i needed that.

*cries*

*offer shortbread*

Whenever you think of breaking up with him, remember this:

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective