By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ohh Yeah Killzone 2 Demo Is Up!!!

How could they come up with it so fast.

Around the Network

if you do that glitch, you can get to the turret and fire it. There is another video by the same person who shows that off.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

jacezo said:
uhh i cant find it D:

Just make an UK account.

^Awesome!

Did you try it?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Nordlead.

Are u going to buy Killzone 2.

Around the Network

Lol awesome stuff, I gotta try that!!!

FOREVER IN DARKNESS!!!

Why is SkyNet wearing a PS3 Logo???

Its so hard to get under the flying Craft , you have to be fast

Tbone said:
Nordlead.

Are u going to buy Killzone 2.

probably. I really liked it. I'm not much of a shooter person. so far I've owned Battlefield 2, America's Army (free pc), and then a few different games back on the N64, Doom, and the original Wolfenstein 3D. But I really enjoyed the demo.

I'm going to wait for reviews though on game length to determine if I want to buy it right away. Also, no point in pre-ordering, cause I'm going to be in the middle of the arizona dessert on a business trip for the whole week after it launches.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Nordlead.

U should check the official Killzone 2 thread alot of reviews there and about the length they said that singelplayer is 10 hours but there always is multiplayer.

im like 5 mins into the demo. all i can say is WOW. graphics are sexy as hell, aiming is hard, but it does feel realistic which is nice. im using alternate 2 for controls(similar or same as COD4) only difficult thing is popping out of cover while holding l2 and then using l1 to use the scope. otherwise FEBRUARY 27 CANT COME SOON ENOUGH!