By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ohh Yeah Killzone 2 Demo Is Up!!!

The demo is pretty short. Here are my impressions

-Graphics are amazing, really makes you feel like you are in a war zone with everything that is going on.

-The AI (on normal) is not bad, but not great either. They always look for cover before shooting at you, but there was a couple of times where they could have shot at me while running for cover, instead they didnt and died w/o putting up a fight.

-The weight of the game is pretty ridiculous compared to other FPS, I felt VERY slow. It wasn't that the sensitivity was too low (like most games have that "weight" feel) because I changed it and it didn't "feel" right when I was moving around. That's gonna take some getting used to.

-Based on the feel, and the weight and how you move, I can tell that this game will not be for every one (unless they take their time to play it and get used to it, instead of judging it right off the bat). Hell, this game is so realistic that when u jump, u can still feel the weight instead of that floaty like jump that most (all?) FPS games have.

-Your buddies helping you out are pretty good, I did have to practically take care of the helghast myself, but I didn't feel like I "HAD" to. In fact, they took out a few that I didn't see coming.

-Alternate 2 is the best control setup imo :P

Bonus: at the end of the demo, they showed the ballet of death trailer, with words of reviews it has gotten, and it seemed great. Honestly, they have the best possible commercial they could have at the end of this demo, Sony PLEASE dont fuck this up.

Im going in for round 2 :)

Around the Network

lol this thread, so much excitement over staring at a number on a screen.

Mine's at 20% btw :D

Now installing!!!

Rnfmonline said:
JEstevens said:
just for preoders?

In US its only preorders,

In EU its for everyone!

this is beyond stupid. Sony is retarded...

Guess I'll be making a UK account soon. I guess google maps will have to help me find a real address.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Can some make a preview article of this like RE5... I'm away from my PS3 for 2 weeks... :C

Around the Network

will some1 please explain the point of making ppl reserve the game n US when EU gets it for free? thats BS!!!! Now i have 2 free demo vouchers.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

I can officialy say that this will be a godlike multiplayer experience.

Graphics amazing

Millions of things happening at the same time.

Fast and complex gameplay

Responsive,

Demo too short

going to play again

forevercloud3000 said:
will some1 please explain the point of making ppl reserve the game n US when EU gets it for free? thats BS!!!! Now i have 2 free demo vouchers.

No offence, but i'm kind of glad its like this. For once Europe is getting priority over US!

Rnfmonline said:
forevercloud3000 said:

No offence, but i'm kind of glad its like this. For once Europe is getting priority over US!

Actually, Sony Europe gets to foot the bill for all the bandwidth they will need to support US downloads. Looks like they get screwed again

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
Rnfmonline said:
JEstevens said:
just for preoders?

In US its only preorders,

In EU its for everyone!

this is beyond stupid. Sony is retarded...

Guess I'll be making a UK account soon. I guess google maps will have to help me find a real address.

you don't even need a real addtress. I just used: 4 Trafalgar Square, London, UK. You're welcome to share the house lol.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler