By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Whats the best thing about the PS3?

The 4D graphics.

Around the Network

All of it.

i like the multi functionality. can be playing a game one minute. watching a movie in hi-def the next. and if i dont feel like sitting at the computer. i can browse the internet from my coutch. and sony has gave me some great games in the past year and half.

PSN: B_U_L_L_D_O_G_G

XBL: BiggBully

Wii: 6629 9857 7201 4139

I'd have to say a combination of free/dedicated servers. I've really been getting hooked on big player games like Warhawk and Resistance 2. Then games like Fat princess will only further my enjoyment of the online experience. Which leads me to...

The PSN. For it being so early on in the PSN's lifespan, the service is just fantastic. It offers some of the best games I could ever hope for, at extremely budget prices. Wipeout HD, PJ Monsters, PJ Eden, super stardust.. to name a few. They offer just incredible new titles from a plethora of different company's, and it's the best service for this content in my opinion.

Then it's bell's and whistles. I LOVE the blu-ray player, the wi-fi, the browser, and bluetooth support. It's just an amazing machine ^_^ I think my personal favorite of all time in terms of functionality and offerings.

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

ITS AN ALL IN ONE!

Around the Network

the question shud be what do i not like about it. And the answer would be nothing, I love every single transistor, capacitor, wire etc. hell i even love the on/off and eject buttons.

Initiating social expirement #928719281

Games.

4 ≈ One

Blu-Ray!!!

"In the end, you're always on your own."

~ Squalll Leonheart

The games.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

CGI-Quality said:
Sony
Blu-ray
Personal attatchment
The Past/Present & Future:
Uncharted, Gran Turismo 5/Prologue, Ridge Racer (1, Revolution, Rage Racer, Ridge Racer 5, Ridge Racer 7, H-E-A-V-Y R-A-I-N, Tekken 1-5/Tag, MGS4, LBP, Tobal No. 1, Killzone 2, Heavenly Sword, SIREN too many to keep posting
The Dualshock 1-3
teh Cell Processor
Yea...pretty much everything

^This