By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Strange gaming concept that you'd like explored.

That air traffic control game on DS hooked me for a month (it still does).

Now I want a brothel control game. I want to manage the operations of a prostitution house and compete with other houses to get the largest market share. Hire the best looking girls, get the most intimidating bouncers, steal away talent from other places... sounds like a AAA game to me.

Around the Network

wow i would get that! but I could only play that when my wife's not around

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

I read an interesting article a little while ago about how "a game has never made you cry." It argued that all of the most emotional events in gaming that people admit to shedding tears over (Aerith dying in FF7, for instance) take place in cut scenes and that it's nigh-on impossible to make people cry while actually playing a game because then we're in crisis management mode. I'd like to see a game that actually made people break down while playing.

Actually, I was kind of hoping Cry On would be this game. But it only made me cry when they canceled it.

bugrimmar said:

That air traffic control game on DS hooked me for a month (it still does).

Now I want a brothel control game. I want to manage the operations of a prostitution house and compete with other houses to get the largest market share. Hire the best looking girls, get the most intimidating bouncers, steal away talent from other places... sounds like a AAA game to me.

Sounds something like Wet Attack: The Empire Cums Back. However that game is no good, but anyway you have to run some sort of galactic brothel in that game. They were others too, but can't remember names of those games. :)

badgenome said:
I read an interesting article a little while ago about how "a game has never made you cry." It argued that all of the most emotional events in gaming that people admit to shedding tears over (Aerith dying in FF7, for instance) take place in cut scenes and that it's nigh-on impossible to make people cry while actually playing a game because then we're in crisis management mode. I'd like to see a game that actually made people break down while playing.

Actually, I was kind of hoping Cry On would be this game. But it only made me cry when they canceled it.

Mother 3 makes you cry as you play it.

That games crushed my soul.

Around the Network
badgenome said:

You could try Crysis, or Far Cry 2.

Or really, anything made by Crytek (which incidentally owns Free Radical now. I don't suppose Haze made you cry at how crap it was?)

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Khuutra said:
badgenome said:

Mother 3 makes you cry as you play it.

That games crushed my soul.

I guess I need to get on that fan translation, then. Thank god for it, as my Japanese has gone to shit.

@Kantor: LOL. You're a punny guy. But Cry On was actually supposed to make the player cry every fifteen minutes!