By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official: Mass effect 2 on PS3 (+ link)

Finally! From number one french site "jeuxvideo.com": http://www.jeuxvideo.com/news/2009/00031717-mass-effect-2-multi-plates-formes.htm

Around the Network

could you translate that page?

also it has been al;ready posted,,,People are saying the haven't confirmed PS3 yet .

Right, like we can all speak French now?

And fyi, EA PR confirmed its PC/360. Atleast for now.

You aint found shit!

Sure:

Mass Effect on PS3!

Mass Effect 2 will be multiplat.

Electronic arts CEO has confirmed recent rumours: Mass Effect will be a multiplat game instead of a Microsoft exclusive (xbox360/PC). The sequel from the brilliant Sci-Fi Rpg (Bioware) could be released in 2010. It will be hard to wait that long!

The guy said multiplatform but he did not specify what he means by multiplat,,,,360/pc?or 360/PC/PS3?

Around the Network

Hmmm this is good for everyone. Hopefullly my PC is done by the time it's out. If not I'll snag up the ps3 version if it's better then the first. Should be, games usually improve. I liked the first one but not enouph to warrant a purchase from me.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

He said it won't be a microsoft exclusive anymore, so it's gonna be 360+PC+something (PS3)

what is their source?cause he says INSTEAD OF MS exclusive which pretty much means PS3 as well.

SpartanFX said:
The guy said multiplatform but he did not specify what he means by multiplat,,,,360/pc?or 360/PC/PS3?

Or Wii

Tremble said:
He said it won't be a microsoft exclusive anymore, so it's gonna be 360+PC+something (PS3)

that something obviously has to be ps3.

i predict if this is true, that mass2 may hit 360 1st. either way mass1 was crap so im not holding my hopes up

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...