By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario & Sonic @ Olympics - screenshot blowout!

Can't wait till it comes out. I wonder if the race is similar to the Rayman Raving Rabbids "race". That would be tiring for the arms, but extremely fun with a whole bunch of people. :)

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

Around the Network

This is definitely not one of those high-production titles, it's a total cash-in. Doesn't mean it can't be fun but I'm not holding my breath on this one.

miyamoto is looking over this game i expect it to be good.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

I hope Sega doesn't mess with the Mario name now!! Please Sega TALK TO MIYAMOTO!!

"She can feel it changing her. It's becoming a part of her, corrupting her. But what frightens her most... she likes it!" - Effects of Phazon corruption.

Metroid Prime 3 Hype Level: Corrupted

Reviews:

1UP - 9.0 

IGN - 9.5

It is a hardcore game through and through. You will get your ass kicked by bosses. You will be stumped by the sometimes complex, but never overbearing, exploration.
"You'll never want to play any shooter with dual analog sticks ever again - it's THAT good.". - Gametrailers

I'm tempted to buy this one for the history of it alone. (At used prices, naturally.) I fondly remember those schoolyard arguments over Nintendo vs. Sega, and the dreams of a console that could play both company's games.

Around the Network

And this, kids, is how to make a Wii game that looks like shit. I don't have high hopes for it. >_

It deserves a rent in its current state.

It could end up good though...like Mario Party but with Sonic characters too...we'll see.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

And I say it again... IS IT TOO HARD TO ADD ANTIALIASING, SEGA?

The other time I said this, I was told it was because it was early build or something... but I think the real reason is that some people at Sega just suck.

Graphics are ok, but Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity looks much better:

http://gonintendo.com/?p=23430

Anyway, I hope to get both. In fact I feel a little more compelled to get Mario & Sonic, since it seems like a nice party game that I could play with my wife and friends. Besides, I am a big Track & Fields fan... :)

The graphics here are still better than NiGHTS.

I think this game will actually be pretty good. I think Miyamoto will make sure the core mechanics are there to make the game fun with friends or in short sessions. I'm expecting it to get a better critical reception than Mario Party 8 had, but worse than RRR 2 will get. But the Mario Party audience should eat it right up.

I won't buy the game, but I'm interested in playing it.

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.