By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario & Sonic @ Olympics - screenshot blowout!

As if there wasn't enough Ninty news over the last day or two...

http://jeux-france.com/news21437_gc-mario-sonic-en-images.html

...and lots more at the link... Guess its looking a lot better. Still not brilliant, but its getting there. Some nice detail in the crowd - now we just need to see a few more videos of it in action.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

Dr. Robotnik in a race?

Great idea.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

^ agree :)

looks very cool. Wii Sports 2 anyone?

ckmlb said:
Dr. Robotnik in a race?

Great idea.

The characters will have different attributes. So while Eggman will be hard pressed to win against Sonic p.e. he will win without effort in the strength related games. This was confirmed somewhere.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network

Dr. Robotnik > Bowser... the graphics look like gamecube material, but still i hope this game turns out FUN

Woahhw... N64 Bowser man :-S... Look at the spines on his back... Woehoeew for triangle spines and overlapping moving pieces when the characters move... Those graphics just suck man!... Metroid prime 3 ftw!

THE NETHERLANDS

StarcraftManiac said:
Woahhw... N64 Bowser man :-S... Look at the spines on his back... Woehoeew for triangle spines and overlapping moving pieces when the characters move... Those graphics just suck man!... Metroid prime 3 ftw!

Hopefully those are just placeholder models while they improve the gameplay. It's probably best not to get your hopes up about this game though.

"Ho! Haha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!" -- Daffy Duck

Wow, this game looks pretty cool. For me this would be a 'must have' Wii title.

Robotnik FTW! 

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

Non Sequor said:
StarcraftManiac said:

Hopefully those are just placeholder models while they improve the gameplay. It's probably best not to get your hopes up about this game though.

I'll agree no way to tell how a game looks til its played screenshots do justice sometimes but not always and i think it doesn't here.  But yea there is room for improvement but i'd say it doesnt look horrible.  if i get it, it won't be til christmas.

ps. eggman in hurdles = game over look at his long legs and strides =P 

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.