By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ohh ohh ohh MGS4 bosses REVEALED!!!!!! pic!

There is a video here:
http://kotaku.com/gaming/breaking/metal-gear-solid-4-games-convention-trailer-292179.php?autoplay=true

Around the Network

sweet jebus thats fucking sick!!!!

Kojima is a crazy ass mad scientist game guy!!!

That Octopus one looks like the girl version of Solidus.

I think those guys are a bit... weird. They all look like cyborgs, not like living thigns. If I remember correctly, Sniper Wolf wasn't some kind of ... beast lol. Kinda ugly, and lack some personality... but I hope they have cool stories :P

Great video DonWii.

I agree for the lack of personnality
I hope they can talk
I m sure they can
these creature, cyborgs, were created using DNA from body of dead FOXHOUND member (speculation)
I hope they have some memories about Snake and their past fight !!!

If Kojima only use them as superboss without personnality it will seriously damage the game stor ...

Time to Work !

Pretty sweet. This is gonna be a crazy game.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
libellule said:
I agree for the lack of personnality
I hope they can talk
I m sure they can
these creature, cyborgs, were created using DNA from body of dead FOXHOUND member (speculation)
I hope they have some memories about Snake and their past fight !!!

If Kojima only use them as superboss without personnality it will seriously damage the game stor ...

When the hell has kojima ever made a mgs boss without a crazy ass personality of its own ?

nice doom and gloom.

According to 1up, these are apparently all female, who were victims of the war. The unit is apparently called "Beauty and the Beast"

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

When the hell has kojima ever made a mgs boss without a crazy ass personality of its own ?

==> OPEN UR EYES :

MGS1 :
OK
MGS2 :
- Solidus come from nowwhere (from where come his "power armor", it is just a big bad guy reallly less interesting that Liquid)
MGS3 :
- The Pain : no personnality
- The Fear : worst boss of the whole MGS serie (with the The Pain in fact)
- The Fury : samehere even if I liked him (the way he hear voice about going in the space is well done)

So you see, lastly, Kojima put some boss without personnality and, personnaly, I didnt like them...

back to MGS4 : since these news cyborgs come all from MGS1 boss (Octopus/Mantis/Wolf/Raven), it suggests that these boss will have personnality. I will be very desapointed if I'm wrong ...

Time to Work !

What's with the Japanese and their infatuation with tenticles?

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

mancandy,

are asking this question just because 2 boss (solidus/new Octopus) in a 20 years serie get tentacles ?????????

Time to Work !