By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ohh ohh ohh MGS4 bosses REVEALED!!!!!! pic!

No, just a lot of their popular culture, anime, videogames, etc. have a lot of tentacles. RE4 had enemies with tentacles. Mario and Zelda has enemies with tentacles.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

Around the Network

I saw this earlier, looks like they're bringing back the old bosses for a final showdown!!!

Kojima is a gaming genius. Although I'm still skeptical on how these mechanized throw-backs will fit into the story (Although Kojima has done more complex things), they almost guarantee some great boss fights.

With all these old characters returning in some form, I wonder if we'll see Big Boss?

Crazy video. I've never played a Metal Gear Solid game before. I always figured it they were fairly straight forward sneak around war games... It would seem I'm quite wrong.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

They look great. I'll definitely have to play this game even if it means "borrowing" my friend's PS3 for a week :D

Ah, Kojima, a delight to watch him operate. He knows the media better than it knows itself. 2005 trailer: This isn't FPS, This is MGS. 2006 trailer: The Sorrow of (Imperial) War. 2007: Nanomachines, game-play, and bosses... it's all leading up to TGS. What does he have in store for us, I wonder...