By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gameplay pictures of Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Wii

Can someone stick up some Force Unleashed Wii screens to get an idea of how another Lucas Arts PS2 to Wii port looks?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
stof said:
Can someone stick up some Force Unleashed Wii screens to get an idea of how another Lucas Arts PS2 to Wii port looks?

The Force Unleashed looks MUCH better by far.

Compare to:

Note Lucas Arts developed Indy while The Force Unleashed was outsourced to Krome studios.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:

Note Lucas Arts developed Indy while The Force Unleashed was outsourced to Krome studios.

No indy Wii/PS2/DS are developed by A2M while the PSP game , previously known as Staff of Moses ( finished in 2007 ), was developed by Amaze Enterteinment. 

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Erik Aston said:
In before excuses.

But ... but ... Fate of Atlantis ...

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

MaxwellGT2000 said:
stof said:

Compare to:

I'm about 99% sure that the Force Unleashed Screenshot is from a HD version of the game.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

No it's from the Wii version, i have it :p

SmokedHostage said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
stof said:

Compare to:

I'm about 99% sure that the Force Unleashed Screenshot is from a HD version of the game.

I'm about 100% positive you're wrong as I played that level a lot :P

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Come on you guys..

Since when did Gfx have anything to do with the overall quality of a game?
I'll buy it.

MaxwellGT2000 said:
SmokedHostage said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
stof said:

Compare to:

I'm about 100% sure I need to apologize.  Just, I can't believe that's the visuals for a Wii game..

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
SmokedHostage said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
stof said:

Compare to:

I'm about 100% sure I need to apologize.  Just, I can't believe that's the visuals for a Wii game..

Yeah that's the main issue with the Force Unleashed on Wii, on parts it looks better then most games on the Wii but then you have thing's like the first stage fighting the wookies and how horrible it looks it was obvious Krome was trying really hard but Lucas Arts pushed them to get the game out fast.