By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SF4 and RE5 to have content in HOME including a Resident Evil game space

"Capcom plans on supporting PlayStation Home in a big way. Famitsu has revealed brand new Home content based on Capcom's upcoming games, Street Fighter IV and Resident Evil 5. SFIV will receive a post-release patch that will allow players to meet in Home and then jump directly into a Street Fighter match."

"In addition to game launching, Capcom will sell costumes to wear in the Home world. This isn't the first time Capcom has released Street Fighter costume DLC on a PlayStation system -- LittleBigPlanet also features a handful of premium costumes  for purchase."

"Capcom is also developing a Resident Evil 5 game space, which looks remarkably like the game's opening level. Here, players will be able to congregate and participate in various RE-themed events. We're not sure if those events will involve eating other Home users alive, but we hope so."

I can't wait for this looks like there will b trophies that u can earn in some way for ur home and the RE game space looks nice.  I want to know wat the RE events will be Home will be huge a few years from now i can't wait

Play Me

Around the Network

Capcom in love with PSN confirmed

hmm atleast in the Re5 game space on PS Home your home character will control better than the characters in the actual game LOL

{ok I know I am being a bit mean now}

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

LMAO @ the RE5 space. It's so funny to see it populated with those douchey-looking Home avatars instead of crazy third world zombies who thirst for your blood.

That version of Redfield looks way less ridiculous than the actual RE5 model, though!

*Insert joke about people in home already looking like zombies here*

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

The RE5 thing actually looks quite neat.