By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is Killzone 2 in danger of falling below 90 on metacritic ?

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps3/killzone2?q=killzone%202

So far it's @ 93 with 36 reviews and i'm gessing it'll have around 60-70 when all is said an done , it's possible that K2 could end up even higher than 93 but the later reviews tend to be more harsh. K2 will be pre-order/first day for me anyway so it's gonna make little different to me but I don't think we'll hear the end of it if it doesn't get a 90+ at least.

thoughts ?

Around the Network

unlikely to drop imo

I don't really follow meta scores too much so I don't know how much more reviews could affect Killzone 2.

I'd be pretty shocked if it dropped more than 1 or 2 more points.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

There is also many 100's not added into Metacritics score.

N4G is at 93% with 100 reviews.

http://www.n4g.com/PS3/games/g-24194/tt/metareviews.aspx

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Keep in mind that of those 36 reviews, 34 are 90 or above...so for it to drop below basically almost all of those reviews remaining will have to be below 90 OR some sites are going to have to give it very VERY low scores.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

It has a greater chance of falling below 90 on Game rankings. Right now, its at 91.9 with just 21 reviews.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

I find it very unlikely, dropping 3 points is something I doubt will happen. At worst I expect the game to end with 90% but 92% seems the more likely result.

I have to say amazing score none the less, read the reviews and it is obvious journalists are doing all they can to nit pick this game.

I'm going to say it won't fall below 90, it'll end up sitting between 90-92.

CGI-Quality: Do you have to turn every thread about KZ2 into a rant about "haters"? OP clearly has a PS3 and it wasn't like he was saying "LOL BELOW 90 = FAIL!!", in fact no one in this thread so far has had a negative thing to say about Killzone 2.

There ain't no "haters" here.

Oh, no! If it falls below 90, it won't be a good game anymore!