By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA Rep: "360 First, Makes Sense, Helps Maximize Sales."

Darc Requiem said:
I feel like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day. Every day there is a new topic on EA discussing the same subject.

Yes, but don't you think that these "bash EA" threads are much more fun than "bash console X" or "bash console X fanboys" threads. Atleast these threads are something that everyone agrees.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network
justrollit said:
Basically if they are not willing to put the time and effort into make a quality product for a particular platform then they shouldn't bother at all. To put out an inferior product (and then tell everyone it is inferior) and expect people to PAY THEM MONEY FOR IT is blatant money grabbing. If they are willing to admit that the PS3 version is inferior then it should be marketed as a budget title. Put up or shut up.

JRI.

Wouldn't that mean that every PS3 user would need to buy a xbox360 to play madden? isn't it better to get an ok product than buying another consol tobe able to play the game?

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

They have been doing this for a while now. To me Ea has lost its glory since the Genesis and Snes days.

If nothing else if you don't the way ea is doing things don't support them don't buy their games.

"Everyone else see's the Joker laugh; only Harley has ever seen him cry."- Arleen Sorkin

In an hour of Darkness a blind man is
the best guide. In an age of Insanity
look to the madman to show the way.
- - Warhammer 40,000 rule book

Ursus - thats exactly the case. EA has exclusive use of NFL team names and player names/likeness.

If they admit to putting less money/effort into the PS3 game why the hell does it cost the same ammount as the Xbox game?????? what the hell are us PS3 owners paying for?

omg- "The only company that should be willing to subsidise a game on the PS3 should be Sony. EA can only put in money if they expect to get money back." PS3 Madden owners are subsidising the Xbox Madden. They cost the same yet less effort and money went into the PS3 version. I cant wait to see how many copies of Madden sold for the PS3.