By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 6 will look like this--> (video)

NNN2004 said:
outlawauron said:
NNN2004 said:
you didnt saw PGR4 before ? its looks almost like this.

Maybe through rose colored glasses......

maybe better

or not

Eh, I wouldn't even say it looks close at all to other racing games already released on the market.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
NNN2004 said:
outlawauron said:
NNN2004 said:
you didnt saw PGR4 before ? its looks almost like this.

Maybe through rose colored glasses......

maybe better

or not

Eh, I wouldn't even say it looks close at all to other racing games already released on the market.

still looks good even if its the worst photos you found for the game :P

Wow! PGR4 looks that good? I might I have to buy it now. I had enough play with Forza 2 . GT5 looks great but I never took a close look at PGR4..PGR4 is up there with GT5 ..

Can somebody provide a video of PGR4? or CGI video of it.

Just wondering how Forza 3 will look after is completed..

Still have to give it to Sony that's one polished car there.

My Trigger Happy Sixaxis controller

In fact, this model was created to have the same poly count  and texture specifications as the current cars in GT5P.  You can check it here.

PGR4 cars don't look nearly as good, not saying it doesn't look good or that is a bad game, but if you fail to see the (huge imho) difference between PGR4 cars and the OT 3D model or GT5P cars... oh well.

Are there any picks from the actual GT5 game?? not GT5P

Around the Network
Cthulhu said:
Are there any picks from the actual GT5 game?? not GT5P

No, altough it's not gonna be much different from Prologue graphics wise I believe.  Maybe we will see improvements in the environment but really don't think they are going to redo any of the current cars 3D models, which already have an almost ridiculous amount of detail.  In short, GT5 is going to be Prologue with more cars and tracks, and hopefully, damage.

@ NNN: or maybe you just found the best possible screen for PGR4? >_>

@mvp4eva: it looks nice, but up there with GT5? Hardly :-/

Mvp4eVa said:
Wow! PGR4 looks that good? I might I have to buy it now. I had enough play with Forza 2 . GT5 looks great but I never took a close look at PGR4..PGR4 is up there with GT5 ..

Can somebody provide a video of PGR4? or CGI video of it.

Just wondering how Forza 3 will look after is completed..

Still have to give it to Sony that's one polished car there.

Screenshots never tell the whole story of how a game looks, but I can tell you PGR4 looks good. Specifically the off-track detail is godly.

My only complain is that there is some... strange visual difference between the car and the road/off-track details. I can't pinpoint why it happens but sometimes it feels like the car is not wholly integrated with the road/scenery. That's beside the 30fps, ofc.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

It looked the same as GT5 to me, the cobbles look like plastic and the interior didn't look real either, but yes on the close shots of the outside where there are not cobbles it looks like a real car in a showroom.

... and it will be released for the next nintendo or microsoft console