By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resistance 2 has sold one more copy!

I just bought R2,Brand new to support the developers,instead of buying it used,they deserve my money,Im gonna hope on PSN and play some Coop tonite!

Anyone wanna join?

Around the Network

Add me. Im just replaying the campaign on superhuman (easier than i expected) and just need to level to 30 on coop (level 22) and get 10000 kills (at 6650) So ill be co-oping often in the coming weeks trying to get my platinum before big daddy killzone comes out.

Cool! R2 is a good game!

congratz man,,,you knew you loved the game before you purchased it (as you told me)

I m sure you ll love it ;)

But now that used copy you were going to buy will remain on the shelves to be bought by someone else, as opposed to that person buying it new because the used copy wasn't there. You made someone buy it used Garnett... You're killing the industry.

And congrats, enjoy it.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Keep spreading the word of the game.

Also, are you going to get Killzone 2?

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

not played online in a while but I am still hunting those online trophies! R2 is deffinately worth the money. Love the zombie sections and boss fights. Awesome does not jusitify how great the game is.

Cool! R2 is a great game, I'm sure you'll love it!

No more co-op for me, sorry. In fact, I'm a little tired of R2 (I played it more than 150 hours!).

SpartanFX said:

congratz man,,,you knew you loved the game before you purchased it (as you told me)

I m sure you ll love it ;)

Oh yea,R2 is my Fav PS3 game (I only played a few) and my Second fav game all together!

Garnett said:

I just bought R2,Brand new to support the developers,instead of buying it used,they deserve my money,Im gonna hope on PSN and play some Coop tonite!

Anyone wanna join?

i would have if i still had the game, its a solid fps. but ive ordered socom and killzone and allready have cod5 so that would be to many shooters.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...