By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 demo hits EU psn on February 5th

NJ5 said:
Rainbird said:
LOL! What the fuck was the point was the point of making an exclusive demo for the americans then?! I could excuse it before, but not now xP

On another note, I might just try the demo. I can't count that as stuff that will spoil my experience playing the game when I get it

I guess they stepped back from the idea of an exclusive demo, which was a very smart move IMO (stepping away from it).

It will be good for the hype, but why not have released next week, so all the exclusivity of the american demo didn't get killed?

Sony is a little weird some times

Around the Network

Omg omg omg omg omg

Take my love, take my land..

thanx for the news thats awesome lot of good demos out now

Play Me

Awesome news, want to try it before decied for buy or not.

I can't wait, if only it could have been released today or tomorrow, the snow has kept everyone at home

Around the Network

wasnt EU killzone's biggest market on the ps2? so giving them the earlier demo makes sense.

Rainbird said:
NJ5 said:
Rainbird said:
LOL! What the fuck was the point was the point of making an exclusive demo for the americans then?! I could excuse it before, but not now xP

On another note, I might just try the demo. I can't count that as stuff that will spoil my experience playing the game when I get it

I guess they stepped back from the idea of an exclusive demo, which was a very smart move IMO (stepping away from it).

It will be good for the hype, but why not have released next week, so all the exclusivity of the american demo didn't get killed?

Sony is a little weird some times

alot of people wont even know that EU gets the demo at the same time as those in US. so it doesnt kill anything. the whole gamestop demo pre-order thing was good in US to increase pre-orders, which gamestop likes, and it will generate its own hype off that.

Sweet, I already got a EU account. I know what I'm doing when i get home that night.

Countdown plz.

i guess they figure they have definite sales in EU considering how the first Killzone was received.

with the pre-order tactic in NA they can get a good sense of how strong the demand is through hype/publicity.

i've pre-ordered but it's not like i'm going to miss the money since it will be spent anyway when the game comes in.

see you all thursday!