By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Conduit vs. Halo 3

numonex said:
The Conduit has better graphics than Halo 3. The Conduit looks great.

Good one...

Around the Network

The music was the only thing that made the video worth watching.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

Anyone who has played halo3 knows how great it looks and this shitty video is in noway showing how great H3 is. H3 is the best looking 360 game and one of the best overall this generation.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
numonex said:
The Conduit has better graphics than Halo 3. The Conduit looks great.

Good one...

heh...it's nice that Wii fanboys are finally coming around on the graphics issue, at least.

Now graphics are important....hmmm i dont understand wii-owners

Btw the conduit looks good for a Wii game but looks totally crap compered with anything on the PS3/X360. Whats next? lets compere it with killzone2...lol

Halo3 is miles away than the conduit

Around the Network

High Voltage has no experience related to FPS compared to Bungie. Halo 3 is the top peak of FPS and The Conduit would be around 80-85% in general reviews...Why are you so hyped about The Conduit? We will have to wait to his release.......

Bungie did not have any FPS experience before they made Halo. Halo series is the only FPS series I believe Bungie has made. The Conduit looks like a new FPS exclusive to Wii and it could be a huge sales hit title.

numonex said:
Bungie did not have any FPS experience before they made Halo. halo series is the only FPS series I believe Bungie has made. The Conduit looks like a new FPS exclusive to Wii and it could be a huge sales hit title.

hah!

They developed Marathon on PC, buddy. Nice try, though.

You're too funny!

Edit: I think you edited your post so I edited the quote (you added "FPS" inbetween "only series" they have made, unless I somehow deleted it. Otherwise, you also didn't know about the great game Myth:  The Fallen Lords. Just fyi, though, there was a Marathon 2 as well =)

Nice video, some things to point out, the Halo 3 video was compressed You Tube quality even in high def so in low res it looked even worse, on the note of gameplay, The Conduit is faster pointer wise though much faster then the video put in the comparison as that was the latest released video from HVS and SEGA to show off the polishing, but the guy controlling Agent Ford sucks balls to say the least.

The Halo video showed multiplayer while The Conduit was singleplayer, now if it was Halo singleplayer vs singleplayer it'd be a bit better, and what more if it was a normal gamer controlling the Conduit.

Otherwise nice video and it's nice to show that there is quality there in The Conduit, Wii is getting a nice FPS game, I don't think trying to compare graphics was the point of the video, but if it was it's kinda pointless, though The Conduit looks really nice and so does Halo but playability wise The Conduit is going to be a ringer with the IR and custom controls, now if The Conduit has solid singleplayer (one of the weak points of Halo 3) and a strong online mode (the reason anyone plays Halo 3) then The Conduit can show what FPS games should be like on Wii. Heres hoping.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

windbane said:
numonex said:
Bungie did not have any FPS experience before they made Halo. halo series is the only FPS series I believe Bungie has made. The Conduit looks like a new FPS exclusive to Wii and it could be a huge sales hit title.

hah!

They developed Marathon on PC, buddy. Nice try, though.

You're too funny!

Edit: I think you edited your post so I edited the quote (you added "FPS" inbetween "only series" they have made, unless I somehow deleted it. Otherwise, you also didn't know about the great game Myth:  The Fallen Lords. Just fyi, though, there was a Marathon 2 as well =)

I have never heard of those other games.