By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The ps360 hold the highest rated game on metacritic!

um, all the reviewers apologised for their ether induced reviews of GTAIV when they reviewed the PC version. With such reviews as

"extremely similar to the PS360 version - 90/100"

Around the Network

Hmm, so is this an accomplishment for HD gaming or something? Too bad a ton of people don't like GTA IV too much.

Well, it's actually a good thing to see a game from this generation in the top 10 of the best reviewed games of metacritics. The next ones (without counting duplicates) are Mario Galaxy (12th), Twilight Princess (21st) and Bioshock (22nd). So, I don't think reviewers are too generous.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Hmm. Highest exclusive this gen is Super Mario Galaxy on the Wii.

Highest HD exclusive is Killzone 2, or if you don't count that because it could change slightly, LBP.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

ZenfoldorVGI said:
toastboy44562 said:
irstupid said:

no it's not, it is a 98 and OoT is a 99

in my original post i said current game...

OoT is downloadable via wii, and thus current.

Haha nice... +1 Zenfoldor

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network

Congrats to PS360 for finally getting a port of Ocarina of Time.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Neither of those games deserve the rating.

Should be:

1. MGS4
2. LBP
3. Fallout 3

Kantor said:
Erm...happy April 2008?

Well played.

Snaaaaaake said:

Should be:

1. MGS4
2. LBP
3. Fallout 3

1. An awesome movie

2. Too heavily driven by User generated content. If User content sucks, the game sucks (subjective, but all of this is anyways)

3. Are you kidding? I won't review the game and spout all the shortcomings, but any game with easily encountered bugs is not 98-99/100 material.

The quality of games these days pisses me off. Not moreso than the people who actually think every new release is "THE BEST GAME OVER OMG WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". When another week comes to pass signaling the release of another mega hyped "BEST GAME EVER OMG WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" the same people all jump ship.

By life end:

• Wii- 100 million+
  • Xbox360- 35~40 million
  • PS3- 30 million
  • PSP- 30~32 million ------------- FAILURE
  • NDS- 85~90 million (Skeptical)  - FAILURE
  • NDS- 100 million+ (Optimistic) -- Success!

Shadow)OS said:
Snaaaaaake said:

Should be:

1. MGS4
2. LBP
3. Fallout 3

1. An awesome movie

2. Too heavily driven by User generated content. If User content sucks, the game sucks (subjective, but all of this is anyways)

3. Are you kidding? I won't review the game and spout all the shortcomings, but any game with easily encountered bugs is not 98-99/100 material.

The quality of games these days pisses me off. Not moreso than the people who actually think every new release is "THE BEST GAME OVER OMG WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". When another week comes to pass signaling the release of another mega hyped "BEST GAME EVER OMG WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" the same people all jump ship.

Very good.

Now, what if I were to say:

1) MGS4

2) LBP

3) Killzone 2?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective