By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - World of Goo publisher has gone bankrupt

Soriku said:
Outcast said:
BoleroOfFire said:
Outcast said:
You guys are really pathetic insensitive. Are you complaining laughing because put it in the Nintendo forum or something I'm wrong?

Yes.  

I'm not wrong about anything, that's quite clear.

@Soriku, they are a shovelware publisher.

But WoG isn't a shovelware game.

...let me try to spell it out for you: They went bankrupt after publishing that game. You might have realised if you'd have read anything in this thread instead of posting lame macro images from 4 years ago.

Around the Network

The article says nothing about why it is they're filing for bankruptcy. Could be any number of reasons, from theft within the company, to wasteful spending.

Just saying your rush to judgment may be unfounded.

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!

Outcast said:
BoleroOfFire said:
Outcast said:
You guys are really pathetic insensitive. Are you complaining laughing because put it in the Nintendo forum or something I'm wrong?

Yes.  

So then why is this in the Nintendo forum?  There is a PC section you know.  

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

I love self-ownage.

Outcast said:
Soriku said:
Outcast said:
BoleroOfFire said:
Outcast said:

Yes.  

But WoG isn't a shovelware game.

...let me try to spell it out for you: They went bankrupt after publishing that game. You might have realised if you'd have read anything in this thread instead of posting lame macro images from 4 years ago.

you guys bash him without explaining to him about the knowledge, so i'll help out. outcast, that company is a publisher of PC games, world of goo was made by another developer, the one that published, or rather, put the world of goo on Wiiware, is another company aka the game maker(2D Boy,) not this one, so it's not really valid in this forum nor does it effect the game maker itself.

Around the Network

well done Soriku, I think you deserve a ban, your intention was to flame and troll and it failed badly.

Next time read a little carefully.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
well done Soriku, I think you deserve a ban, your intention was to flame and troll and it failed badly.

can you please explain about what you are talking about because you are making no sense.

psrock said:
well done Soriku. I think Outcast deserves a ban, his intention was to flame and troll and it failed badly.

Fixed, I think.

It's a little confusing.

dahuman said:
psrock said:

can you please explain about what you are talking about because you are making no sense.

my fault..........I dont mean Soriku needs a ban, the Op does.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
dahuman said:
psrock said:

my fault..........I dont mean Soriku needs a ban, the Op does.

lol ok i was confused for a little there ^^;