By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Online Gaming on superbowl sunday

My PSN list is exclusively populated with Europeans (They never sleep), Canadians and Women right now. It's as if the American male is now a non-gaming chimera! I'll know exactly when its over once 5-10 people trickle in in a 5-10 minute time frame.

Around the Network

LOL

I recently got back to my apartment, flipped on the game while I got a quick bite to eat and I'm about ready to play some TF2!

Screw the biggest event of the year :P

what's funny is I'm only watching it for the commercials, which thus far have been pretty lack luster. I didn't even know who was in the super bowl until a few hours ago.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

yea i'm mainly just watching for commercials, i want arizona to win just because of my hatred towards the steelers. but really could care less

Around the Network

Get your football talk out of my thread!. (Just kidding, obviously) It's about the lack of Americans on your gaming buddy list tonight and possibly about soccer, if anyone wants to discuss that, but I won't be able to since I don't watch sports.

I checked the first quarter of that game... wow how the hell can some americans say that Soccer(fotball) is a boring sport?? your version of fotball sure is boooooring

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

I'm watching it too

Jesus, that interception was epic

Ok i'll stop :X

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Flow said:
I'm watching it too

Jesus, that interception was epic

Ok i'll stop :X

Yeah, I don't even care about Football, but damn that was epic. 100 yard interception for a touchdown. That was crazy.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

hehe don't be surprised if I log on; I'm watching it right now... and on here, but mostly watching the game.