By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Anybody play the stranglehold demo?

lol yeap I loved it especially the first tekila time with localization of the injury... try the eye, the mouth, the throat and my favorite the nuts lol..... just for that I might buy the game in pre owned

Around the Network

The graphics are horrible on the 360 when compared to every other 360 game, do I have to bring in Screen shots to prove it? THe aiming system is ridiculous when compared to Gears and Halo. I'm not sayin that it isn't fun, it's a little fun, but its not hours and hours of enjoyment that ill get outta games like gears and halo. I do have a 360, my gamertag is Deathsythe X to prove it.

Out of all the games coming out that one just doesnt compare, Bioshock was gorgeous and awesome btw.

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

its made by midway, which makes mediocre games. this will be a good game for 15 bucks, or a weekend rental

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/748/748381/img_4772141.html

I'm sorry those are awful compared to every other 360 game. 

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

Obviously we have a difference of opinion. Graphics are "horrible" compared to *some* 360 games but are pretty good compared to quite a few. I'm guessing, given Midway's penchant for aracadey titles, that their focus wasn't on making it "gears of war like" in the graphics department. What they did do, is create a visually good (not stunning but never said it did) game that seems to have a fun gameplay mechanism. I *just* finished Halo 2 and am looking forward to Halo 3 but I have to admit, this game is crack-a-lackin' good.

BTW, yes, Bioshock is amazing. Period. At Ari, $15 bucks, are you kidding?

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Around the Network

Its all blocky, look at his face textures. and I love the bioshock love, man that game is sick, scary as hell.

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

Whatever to all who talked down on Stranglehold, Its a decent game and its not worth $60 but it is a $30 price tag game and I'm going to buy it. No game yet has did what John Woo has done and its unique, its like the next Max Payne in my opinion.

I watched my brother play it, and it looked like good fun. I was yelling at him during the showdown pieces, "Shoot the gas canisters!"

I think after the demo, he's gonna buy it.

@Dolla Dolla

Yeah now thats what I'm talking about Dolla Dolla the game is serious!!! its a must buy i can't resist!!! I'm playing it on hard mode now. Since once you play through the demo once you can unlock hard mode and its extremely hard!!!

I play the demo and was a lot of fun. My issue is, how much time I will do the same?, how much time will pass until I get bored?. If the game can keep the fun all the entire game without getting bored I will buy it.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d