By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Star Trek XII

Superbowl spot

HD version: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oMTzoW0J1E8

Around the Network

I'll wait till the reviews to decide whether to see it or not, but the trailers so far make it look like one of the most mindless action flicks in years. I'm not expecting anything that wasn't finely crafted by a focus group to appeal to a lot of people who aren't me.

And for the sake of Star Trek, my favourite movies are
1.Undiscovered Country
2.Generations
3.Wrath of Khan

And Next Generation was the only Trek series worth watching.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

not me! i hate star trek!!! it sucks IMO!!!!! its got these ugly guys that have loong ears(like 5 feet long)! and huuge noses(60000000000 feet long)

I generaly don't find star trek interesting but that trailer has given me some hope.

I enjoyed watching the repeats of the original Star Trek when I was a kid then TNG came out and that was really good.

I never did like any of the TNG movies though I always preferred the original cast ones.

1) Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country (really enjoyable and great fun)
2) Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (one of the best sequels ever)
3) Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (great follow up/continuation)
4) Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (fun but a bit silly)
5) Star Trek : The Motion Picture (great story but too slow, too long and dated)
6) Star Trek V: the Final Frontier (disappointing!)

I'm not sure about this new reboot! JJ Abrahms gets all manner of hype which I'm not convinced he deserves but I'm pretty sure I will go watch it when it comes out!

Around the Network
invisible29 said:
not me! i hate star trek!!! it sucks IMO!!!!! its got these ugly guys that have loong ears(like 5 feet long)! and huuge noses(60000000000 feet long)

!@#$  !@#  !@#$  *(

please