By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft and E3 - "breaking the bank!"

Shadowblind said:
darthdevidem01 said:
well nothing can beat last years E3 for MS

nothing!

Au contriare, Mr. MGS5  :P

Naw, but seriously that wouldn't be too hard. FFXIII was the only real big thing, though it did have tons of little goodnessess, but If they announce some things I think they will announce....it'll be bigger 2 fold :D 

What do you think they will announce?

Around the Network

MS had a terrible E3, the FFXIII announcement was the only big one from them. Remember when Lips was announced with Duffy not being able to sing her own song?

Yeah I think MS will have no problem topping last years E3

Maybe they literally mean it, buying the exclusivity of GTA V?

Jees... imagine that gta5 exclusive they'd have to spend a fortune

Ynwa.

RPG said:
MS had a terrible E3, the FFXIII announcement was the only big one from them. Remember when Lips was announced with Duffy not being able to sing her own song?

But by comparison, Microsoft's E3 was the only one that had significant news.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

they could anounce killer instinct 3, show off alan wake running on actual 360 hardware, show off blue dragon 2,announce lost odyssey 2, perfect dark 2, maybe have square-enix president come on stage again and this time announce ffv13 coming to 360. all these and more could very easly happen.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

kowenicki said:
RPG said:

if you say so... i think the concensus was sony had the worst by some distance... same old same old.... oh.. hang on forgot the wii music thing....  and that yank nintendo woman trying to be cool!!!! arrgghhhh

What that concensus between you and mrstickball :/

Nintendo did indeed have the worst, MS in the middle thanks to casual, multi-plat and another game going multi-plat and Sony had GOW 3, MAG, Resistance: R and some other games announced. Really though, your a brave person to say Sony had the second to worst conference, I think "IMO" is more suited.

E3 was a failure. I prefer to pretend it didn't happen at all. Aside from the MS FF announcement all 3 platform holders failed to excite. Maybe MS will bring back booth babes?

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

MrBubbles said:
i think theyve already said this.

ya they did... weeks ago, before the Holidays.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Microsoft will be buying a lot of 3rd party exclusivity, their first party, is almost nonexistent, so expect a lot Sony fans crying during E3.