By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft and E3 - "breaking the bank!"

On page what? :p

Still, of course there'll be lots of new releases. Like doh.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

Well, kowenicki.

Reeves just said "a couple of", MS says "breaking the bank".

Isn't that just both of them using different wording to create a vibe?

Sony goes for "a couple" (interpreted by some as "several", by others as "two") and possibly more of a slow approach to E3, while MS is hyping it up more by announcing they'll "break the bank"?

i.e. PR talk, just different approaches?

well nothing can beat last years E3 for MS

nothing!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

i think theyve already said this.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Let's hope so. Their exclusives are looking kind of skimpy at the moment. GDC can't come soon enough.

Around the Network

This is actually quite old news and you could probably google it for a link

He said this a long time ago.

The big three seem to all be ready to bring out the big guns at E3--can't wait!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
darthdevidem01 said:
well nothing can beat last years E3 for MS

nothing!

Au contriare, Mr. MGS5  :P

Naw, but seriously that wouldn't be too hard. FFXIII was the only real big thing, though it did have tons of little goodnessess, but If they announce some things I think they will announce....it'll be bigger 2 fold :D 

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

I'm sure all 3 have some big announcements seeing as E3 is returning to it's former glory this year.