By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumour: Battlefield Heroes is coming to the PlayStation 3!!!

Everyone of us will probably be familiar with Battlefield Heroes, the free PC shooter known. Op dit moment zit Battlefield Heroes nog altijd in de Beta versie voor PC, maar wij gaan het hebben over de PlayStation versie. At this time, Battlefield Heroes is still in beta version for PC, but we will talk about the PlayStation version.

Zoals je wel al in de titel kan zien is er een gerucht opgedoken dat Battlefield Heroes ook naar de PlayStation 3 gaat komen. As you already can see the title, there is a rumor emerged that Battlefield Heroes including the PlayStation 3 is coming. Dit hebben wij vernomen van iemand die bij Sony zelf werkt. We have heard from someone who works at Sony itself. Volgens de werknemer zou Sony al een contract hebben getekent om Battlefield Heroes naar de PlayStation 3 te laten komen. According to the employee would Sony have already signed a contract for Battlefield Heroes for the PlayStation 3 to come. Ik ben natuurlijk heel blij om dit te horen aangezien ik al maanden de PC versie in de gaten hou. I am very glad to hear that because I have the PC version months to watch love. Wat vinden jullie hier van? What you find here? Nog een top game in 2009 erbij! Another top game in 2009 there!

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ps3hype.nl%2Fnieuws%2F2516-battlefield-heroes-naar-playstation&sl=nl&tl=en&history_state0=&swap=1

Did anyone actually played this?

Around the Network

erghh never heard of it

will google it n check it out now

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

That would be sweet! I am really looking forward to that game

darthdevidem01 said:
erghh never heard of it

will google it n check it out now

It was made by Dice and it was free on PC.

Oh! And the game also happens to have one of the most epic trailers ever!

Around the Network

Characters looks like Team fortress 2.

axumblade said:
Rainbird said:
Oh! And the game also happens to have one of the most epic trailers ever!

I want this game so badly now. O.o It looks like a shooter that isn't graphics heavy and that makes me happy.

It's made that way so more people can play it, it's like WoW

If it had trophies it'd be impossible to get them all like on bad company lol

Leap that wall if you're so great!!

Wonder howmuch Sony paid for this games exclusivity? :P

I knew about this game way back in my PC gamer days,its more like a knock off of TF2,Good job EA!