By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz XBox 360 Gamerscore League - The Return

eNamrah said:
I, too, am waiting for all the Fallout 3 DLC to be released, then will buy the GOTY edition, if one is released. There has to be a GOTY release, right? It's Bethesda.

There should be, but if I recall they never put Shivering Isles and Oblivion together on the same disk.

Around the Network

Well, not on the same disc... it's on disc 2 of the Oblivion GOTY edition. I own the GOTY edition, but have only played it once. Purchased it new last December for $29.99. I feel sorry for people still using 2400 MS points to download Shivering Isles.

eNamrah said:
Well, not on the same disc... it's on disc 2 of the Oblivion GOTY edition. I own the GOTY edition, but have only played it once. Purchased it new last December for $29.99. I feel sorry for people still using 2400 MS points to download Shivering Isles.

Yeah I feel sorry for doing that now that was a lot of points... even rebought Oblivion used just to do it. Wow, I seriously thought the only way to get Shivering Isles was to buy the expansion disk or download it. Shows you just how uninformed I am.

Yeah!! i take platinum records for both Guitar hero 2 and 3!!!

Hey Neoratt, Ive added the 3 people who joined into the mygamercard.net leaderboard so its the full 119 now. I just realised you dont have access to edit this. I am happy to update it from time to time, its not hard, just a copy and paste job.

Just keep note of people who do not have a VGChartz account (or are not posting) and let me know so I can take them off the list if you wish.

Around the Network

Woo Hoo! 1000 points in the Genesis Collection. To bad not enough people are buying it to keep the race going. And seriously, how any gamer can turn down 49 games for 30 dollars is beyond my imagining.

JPL78 said:
Woo Hoo! 1000 points in the Genesis Collection. To bad not enough people are buying it to keep the race going. And seriously, how any gamer can turn down 49 games for 30 dollars is beyond my imagining.

If Ronster hasn't got this yet, then you can bet on him getting it soon!