By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz XBox 360 Gamerscore League - The Return

I'm back! I couldn't help it. I got a friend invite from VGChartz2009 and had to accept. I loved this league last season. No reason to let a snippy mod keep me from it. Cept sublime78 is still permabanned by way of my request, figured using my gamertag for my username made more sense anyway.

Around the Network

Lovin it Neoratt, full of awesomesauce all round!

One thing though - my opinion is that the league points should be reset and everyone starts from 0 again, in the spirit that its now a new season and top place is once again up for grabs.

What do others think?

In regards to your Race game criteria, I wouldnt use Metacritic in general. I would base it on popularity (above 10) and I generally favour 360 exclusives as well (since they are the most popular anyway). This is how Ive done it in the past.

But if you wish to use Metacritic then I agree with 5-10 with 75%.

I agree EaglesEye, gives everybody a good shot at aiming for the top.

What I don't get is the table in the OP says 119 members but the official leader board says 116?

Around the Network
seece said:

What I don't get is the table in the OP says 119 members but the official leader board says 116?

Yeah, a new season, a new beginning

Good to have the league back, i think its time to whip out fable II and finally buy COD: World at war.

Ronster316 said:
seece said:

Good to have the league back, i think its time to whip out fable II and finally buy COD: World at war.

Oh what Fable 2 achievements do you need? I got all the Dolls and a few million if you need those achievements. (don't think of it as being helped as you HAVE to trade to get those damn dolls)

seece said:
Ronster316 said:
seece said:

Oh what Fable 2 achievements do you need? I got all the Dolls and a few million if you need those achievements. (don't think of it as being helped as you HAVE to trade to get those damn dolls)

I aint even started on Fable II, it came free with the 360 arcade i bought with a collegue (went halfs on it, £65 each) for use at work.

Cheers seece buddy, any help on Fable II would be appreciated.

I'm scared to start up fable II because its an RPG (I tried mass effect and it put me off RPG's even more than i already was)

I'm trying to deal with my RPG phobia lol, i hear that Fable II isn't that RPG heavy, i sure hope thats the case.

Ronster316 said:
seece said:
Ronster316 said:
seece said:

I aint even started on Fable II, it came free with the 360 arcade i bought with a collegue (went halfs on it, £65 each) for use at work.

I'm scared to start up fable II because its an RPG (I tried mass effect and it put me off RPG's even more than i already was)

I'm trying to deal with my RPG phobia lol, i hear that Fable II isn't that RPG heavy, i sure hope thats the case.

Haha! no I think you will be very happy with it ... its very RPG noob friendly. It has a lot of charm and this game is more ... story driven than anything else.

All the achievements are doable bar a coule which take a while, when you have the vast majority done (the easy ones) (I'll keep a check on your gamertag ;) ) I will help you with whatever ones left over I can. I'll PM you a trick now about how to save yourself a couple of playthroughs.

seece said:
Ronster316 said:
seece said:
Ronster316 said:
seece said:

Haha! no I think you will be very happy with it ... its very RPG noob friendly. It has a lot of charm and this game is more ... story driven than anything else.

All the achievements are doable bar a coule which take a while, when you have the vast majority done (the easy ones) (I'll keep a check on your gamertag ;) ) I will help you with whatever ones left over I can. I'll PM you a trick now about how to save yourself a couple of playthroughs.

Cheers pal.

You got Crackdown or Saints row 2? if not consider them (both fun fun fun) and we can tear up both citys in co-op.

Sandbox co op heaven