By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz XBox 360 Gamerscore League - The Return

Anybody have an info on when the next blitzkrieg of games are coming? I'll be busy until then, just bought a bevvy of stardock and paradox strategy titles I finally get to try sins! (of a solar empire)

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

Just finished the Operation Anchorage dlc, it was pretty good, lasted around 3 1/2 hours. FEAR 2 should be coming in the mail tomorrow and I'll probably preorder a GTA IV dlc card since it comes with 3 free months off live gold on Amazon.

By the way, games like Onechanbara, X-Blades, Race Pro, and The Wheelman shouldn't be races at all. To me, races should always go for the lowest common denominator (IE the biggest games of the year) that people are most likely to buy as it allows the most people a chance to be in a smaller amount of more competitive races. There's really no reason to inflate the races with niche games nobody is going to buy in the end when there's more than enough AAA titles throughout the whole year to suffice.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

I think 75% is a bit harsh. If we look at last year, games like Too Human, Infinite Undiscovery, Star Wars Force Unleashed would not have made it then. Though not wildly popular, it still attracted alot of participants.

But its just my opinion, its your league now :)

I second Fallout Operation Anchorage was worth it - the new Gauss Rifle and Sword is absolute amazing and I feel invincible now finishing off the side quests I havent done.

EaglesEye379 said:

I think 75% is a bit harsh. If we look at last year, games like Too Human, Infinite Undiscovery, Star Wars Force Unleashed would not have made it then. Though not wildly popular, it still attracted alot of participants.

I second Fallout Operation Anchorage was worth it - the new Gauss Rifle and Sword is absolute amazing and I feel invincible now finishing off the side quests I havent done.

The Gauss rifle is good when you can actually hit people with it.  I felt like everytime I shot it manually I would miss and the only times I would make contact was if I used vats.  It has that "moving side to side COD sniper" thing going on when you aim and as far as I know there's no "steadying the gun" option which makes it hard to shoot anything far away on your own.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Around the Network

Test post

NeoRatt said:
EaglesEye379 said:

I think 75% is a bit harsh. If we look at last year, games like Too Human, Infinite Undiscovery, Star Wars Force Unleashed would not have made it then. Though not wildly popular, it still attracted alot of participants.

What do you think if it was:

If there are 5 or greater but <10 owners by completion date, the game must score 75% on Metacritic?  I am open to any feedback.  I want this to be more everyone's league then my own.  If you want the rules changed then I am more then open to do so.

I would say 10 to 15, with metacritic of 80, but it is up to you

Just bumping so I can keep an eye on the thread.

The update is tonight!!! I might have to check it first thing in the morning

Huh, just found out the league is BACK? I guess I need to check the Online Gaming board more often. When viewing the forums I usually stick to the MS board.