By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz XBox 360 Gamerscore League - The Return

Around the Network

I can even add your gamerpics if that will make it better.

eagleseye, i really like the way you show the platinums, great job. wouldn't erickers only have 14 platinums since i stole the gh3 one from him though?

The platinums list looks very good that way! Nice job Eagles :)

Consoles Owned: Sega Genesis, NES, PS2 (RIP) N64, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii

"In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is rule."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche

Very very nice platinum list, though I think that going without gamerpics is the best thing to do, and reason why some of the pictures aren't displaying?

I just got back to LO (first time on my Xbox in 3 weeks), I picked up some easy achievements, but I don't think I'll ever get that treasure trove achievement. I am convinced I missed at least 1 chest, and I know that one of them was in an area that I can't get back to, but when I got to the auction house, it says come back later... so annoying, as are the skill master achievements. I know I only need a few more skills more Kaim, but I am missing 1 seed, which is going to ruin my chances

Around the Network

Youre right yo_john, Ill update.

Thanks tiga.

Munkeh, it depends on mygamercard.net. Sometimes they have errors and theyre pics dont show but its usually temporary.

Oh wow the League is back time to join =)

^I've been trying to finish LO I just don't have time to finish the last couple dungeons. As for achievements in that game I plan to give up on them, getting all the seeds and all the treasures is just ridiculous.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Damn stupid Alexi and his kill everyone instantly spam attack led me to give up on Tales. Truth be told... it was way too repetitive. It was like 35 hours I spent having basically the same fight over and over. I'm about to swear off JRPGs until Final Fantasy comes out.

As for LO, I gave up on that when I hit disk 4. At least for the time being.

Ya know, for being ranked 5 in the leauge overall gamerscore I'm not too convinced I'm that good of a gamer. You guys beat me at everything.

OMG JPL YOUR BACK!?

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

lol. I don't know if it's worth getting excited over :)

Can't miss out on the league though!