By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz XBox 360 Gamerscore League - The Return

NeoRatt said:
Would it be best if I invite everyone to re-friend VGChartz2009? Or is it best that I just let everyone request it?

Not everyone may check this thread anytime soon, but they're bound to notice new friends requests.

I'm in the trophy league as well, and I never checked it's thread, but when I got a friend request from "VGchartz2" I figured it had changed hands and accepted.

Personally I think all of this is overkill, but you're the one sacrificing your time for it, so it's entirely your call.

Around the Network

If I friend request VGChartz2009 should I delete the old VGChartz account?

yungmagic09 said:
If I friend request VGChartz2009 should I delete the old VGChartz account?

Yes.  I want to consolidate everything under one ID. 

Maybe a new thread as well? If its starting fresh then that might be a good thing to do. I'm already on VGChartz2009 friends list.

seece said:
Maybe a new thread as well? If its starting fresh then that might be a good thing to do. I'm already on VGChartz2009 friends list.

I am going to keep the thread just so there are not tons of them appearring in the online section...

But, I do have a new MGC GamerCard Leaderboard link to go to...

http://www.mygamercard.net/clboard.php?id=bMRr8xjZ

You will notice it has a few less people.  There were a few gamers that weren't supposed to be on the list.

Around the Network

I went online to find VGCharts 2009 had friended me, I felt all warm and fuzzy inside. Until I came to the thread and found out about this debacle, sigh well I'm sure Neoratt loves me anyway and I'm back in the league. Was going to rejoin again in a couple weeks because of work issues =P.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

I'm one of the people for whom it's sometimes an inconvenience to always play online (no wireless). I wouldn't mind being left out of weekly point totals and such, but I would like to remain on the list just so I can see how I stack up to everybody else in terms of total GS. Can that be done?

Now I am among the top 20. The top 10 should watch their backs. If I get my hands on some shitty sports and kid games, my GS will jump another couple thousand points.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Machina, I dont even have enough time at the moment to run the league, so I doubt Ill have time to write 2 reviews a month!

I know you asked for a pm but Im sure some people are wondering - does VGChartz buy you the review copies or is this a self-financing and volunteer work? Im sure youd get more people biting if you mention that its funded by VGChartz.

De85 said:
I'm one of the people for whom it's sometimes an inconvenience to always play online (no wireless). I wouldn't mind being left out of weekly point totals and such, but I would like to remain on the list just so I can see how I stack up to everybody else in terms of total GS. Can that be done?

No problem...