By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Last Remnant lists of changes for the PC version

- In the PC version there's a "high speed mode" for battles, which speeds things up, it doesn't go into detail but it probably just skips all the unneeded animations.

- They also removed the leader limit for forming unions, so the only limitions are the number of unions you can form, and the number of battle members you can have in the game. This seems like it might break the game though, since leaders are so much stronger than normal troops.

- There's a weapon viewer now that shows the 3D model of weapons when you select them in shops or in the game menu. Cool!

- The PC version will also feature dual language text and voice options. You can select text language on a drag-down menu, and seperately you can select if you want english or japanese voices.

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/remnant/pc/index.html

I got the translation from Neogaf. The dual language text and voice options is clearly a great feature.

Around the Network

Just did the benchmark.  Averaged at 63 frames per second.  Can't wait for this come out in NA...at least I hope it does.  If not, I'll import.

PC wins again. Nothing new here.

No leader limit sounds like quite the game breaker. Otherwise, cool.

And that's why i want the PC version...

Around the Network

It'll be interesting to see how a JRPG sells on the pc. Its been a while since a major one was released on it.

FaRmLaNd said:
It'll be interesting to see how a JRPG sells on the pc. Its been a while since a major one was released on it.

It might sell well for a JRPG on the PC.  The 360 version didn't do that bad and would have done even better if it weren't for the technical issues turning people off the game.

I nearly did the benchmark but I had to get off the computer for my brother.  I am going to try again.

Sounds good, I guess theres nothing new on the PS3 version. Im starting to think they cancelled that version...

Words Of Wisdom said:
PC wins again. Nothing new here.

offcourse. but the 360 fans dont care, in fact they applaud the PC gamers geting the better one. They are just happy they got it first and will have more sales then the PS3 counterpart lifetime.

Drage said:
Sounds good, I guess theres nothing new on the PS3 version. Im starting to think they cancelled that version...

Quote for truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.