By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Hitler reacts to the Killzone 2 reviews(2 videos)

Either the Hitler videos have started to lose their magic to me or those just were not that good, I know it's in Hitler's nature to swear a lot but usually in videos past it wasn't as obnoxious more like overreacting, and the video is like trying to tell people how awesome this game is and how lame 360 fans are, when Hitler has never cared about any side as he has always hated everyone :P

Seriously I'll find those videos of Hitler being banned from XBL those are hilarious.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
Sqrl said:

bleh, could have been much better videos if they weren't so focused on sticking it to xbots...too much fanboy lip service and not enough genuine funny....

Yes it's amusing to stick it to the xbot once or twice given the circumstances but the third time he says some derivation of "oh fuck I'm going to miss out on a good game" it's long since lost its luster....by the time he hits the 5th or 6th in the video I'm just thinking how uncreative and lame the video is and how much better it could have been if he had taken the time to write some funny lines to go with the gloating.

Exactly what I thought, I mean it's a little too much trying to convince people, not enough of Hitler being a whiny crybaby.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Why's Hitler always so mad?

Phendrana said:
Why's Hitler always so mad?

Because it's Hitler

I absolutely don't understand how these videos can be funny.

Sorry, but there is nothing to laugh about for me. Everybody can take a part of a film in a language the users aren't supposed to understand (but obviously do sometimes) and then add subtitles which don't have anything to do with what the speaker actually says. That's crap.

Neither a good idea nor good comedy IMO.

Around the Network
pearLy said:

I absolutely don't understand how these videos can be funny.

Sorry, but there is nothing to laugh about for me. Everybody can take a part of a film in a language the users aren't supposed to understand (but obviously do sometimes) and then add subtitles which don't have anything to do with what the speaker actually says. That's crap.

Neither a good idea nor good comedy IMO.

eh...I wouldn't go that far.  There is definitely humor to be had in taking (and I'll borrow a phrase from Eddie Izzard here) a "mass murdering fuckhead" and putting completely out of character comments in his mouth, especially when you do it to recognizeable movies (recognizeable for some anyways).  But there is a point when the shtick is overused and abused and just isn't funny anymore...thats not entirely what happened here as I think there was some juice left in the shtick...they just executed poorly...

I mean given the previous "Hitler is banned from Xbox Live" video I think they were smart to paint him as the Xbot/bad guy in this video and I think they had the basis for something funny..they just didn't follow through with any truly clever writing...they basically leaned entirely on the gig to be funny and it couldn't support the weight anymore.

To Each Man, Responsibility

these videos are outstanding. I was laughing so loud in my office that now everyone is watching!

I liked the Blu-Ray victory ones more. This one is too repetitive.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

the first one was pretty funny, but the second one too it a bit to far. Also, the best hitler one is when he gets banned from XBL.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

i didnt laugh....but then again i dont thnk k2 is that big

its just an average shooter with pretty graphics

same for Halo series

same for Resistance series

same for every shooter series i the last 8 years

i was hoping for something new when fear came but sadly its the same as well

the last great fps for me fell short of glory
(condemned series) b/c it didnt get the budget the others did.....but it has so much more to offer fans of the fps ways then anything done for k2 or halo

pretty graphics a game does not make