By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - what game will sell the most this year(worldwide)

Pokemon will sell the most this year for sure. Followed by Galaxy and then Halo 3.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
endimion said:
I tell you i'm right it's solitaire, minesweeper free cell and co hands down and you are all wrong :P

No pack ins.

hum it's not a pack in how many licence of windows are sold a year ???

Most likely Pokemon. Halo 3 will be hurt by the 360's lousy sales in Japan. Also, Super Mario Galaxy will most likely a top seller.

endurance said:

i just wanna know what you think willl sell the most this year worldwide

im gonna say either super mario galaxy either halo 3

Pokémon Diamond and Pearl.

Around the Network

I played the BioShock demo on 360 - not impressed at all. Why is this game getting so much hype? It will never be able to outsell Halo 3.

mario party 8

BioShock is a crazy game i love the Demo , but Halo 3 all the way

sienster said:
I played the BioShock demo on 360 - not impressed at all. Why is this game getting so much hype? It will never be able to outsell Halo 3.

demo is only part of the game, the storyline, the entire environment, all the plasmids... everything add up to be a fantastic game. Even with the very nice environments and fun gameplay i would probably beat the game just to see how the story unfolds

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Pokemon DP all the way... interestingly, people buy the Diamond version the most for some reason...