By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should i buy a psp Or an Iphone

yeah nokia n810 sounds like a better deal you get webkit based browser like the iphone.

but also supports flash sites like youtube and have touchscreen and sliding keyboard.

ipod touch isn't bad, but you don't get flash support.

Around the Network
Jo21 said:

yeah nokia n810 sounds like a better deal you get webkit based browser like the iphone.

but also supports flash sites like youtube and have touchscreen and sliding keyboard.

But it does have youtube.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

iphone!

Get an iphone. I couldn't live without mine, ok maybe I could but the thing is sweet.

stof said:
Jo21 said:

but also supports flash sites like youtube

This is because youtube uses h.264 for iphone. Apple doesn't support flash so far, because flash player is basically a sort of virutal machine.

Also, I agree that nokia 810 has its own meritrs against iTouch. On the other hand itouch is sleek and easy and more than appealing.

Around the Network

Last I heard the iPhones was over $1200 in the US and even more in most places. The iTouch just costs a little more than the PSP, though. Of course, you can use the PSP as a phone but it takes a lot of work.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

stof said:
Jo21 said:

n810 have h264 AND flash.

Besides devices already mentioned, nokia 5800 xpressmusic is appealing too.
It has "Nokia comes with music" option, brilliant display, good camera. And the device itself is not so expensive/restrictive as iphone.

Here is endgadget's preview:
http://www.engadget.com/2008/10/02/nokia-5800-xpressmusic-hands-on/

nokia things also have office and adobe PDF.

I'm waiting for the followup to Nokia N810 to see how the improvement to the Operating System and hardware looks like and for some Android phones looks and behaves before i can decide. Maybe I wait even longer just to get all the tech to the level I want it in. I hate getting disappointed by tech.