By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should i buy a psp Or an Iphone

Go for an iPod Touch, It will best suit your needs

Around the Network

is so hard to decide, is there are psp camara add on?
i think ill have to buy a psp, i havent found an iphone for under US$560
and thats a lot.

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

I agree with the ipod touch crowd. It was the first thought that came to my mind. It seems like it's exactly what you're after there radha

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

get psp. You're gonna have a nasty monthly cost if you get an iphone

It depends where you want to use the internet browsing. If it's just at home or work or where ever you have WiFi hotspot available then get a PSP or iPod Touch.

If you want internet where ever you can get mobile/cell coverage then go for the iPhone.

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

Around the Network
radha said:

Well i want a device to watch movies and browse the internet mainly but the iphone is US$500, am i right?, well how much better is the iphone compared to the psp? i have never gamed on handhelds and have very little interest. my question is, is i want movies, music and internet what should i buy??? are those US$300 extra worth it? 

I don't know all the facts, but I would not pick iPhone as from what I understand, it doesn't have Flash (no Youtube and other flash movisites) or Java (as in Java based games, Java cell phone software and what not) and it can't play DivX movies. That and so many other decoders missing. I don't know if downlodable software can help with something. Well, you should be able to convert movies to iPhone friendly format.

I don't know which browser is best of iPhone or PSP one, but maybe PSP is better for music and movies. My best advice is to look around for facts on the Internet, listen to people and don't disclude other devices then iPhone and PSP.

iphone

does the psp has pdf support?

Hey Listen!

DON'T BUY AN iPHONE! It's obviously too expensive for you and you never said you wanted a phone.

BUY AN iPOD TOUCH! Get an 8GB iPod Touch, they won't be that much more expensive than the PSP and trust me they are much better quality than the PSP for the things you're looking at.

Tuulikk said:
radha said:

Well i want a device to watch movies and browse the internet mainly but the iphone is US$500, am i right?, well how much better is the iphone compared to the psp? i have never gamed on handhelds and have very little interest. my question is, is i want movies, music and internet what should i buy??? are those US$300 extra worth it? 

I don't know all the facts, but I would not pick iPhone as from what I understand, it doesn't have Flash (no Youtube and other flash movisites) or Java (as in Java based games, Java cell phone software and what not) and it can't play DivX movies. That and so many other decoders missing. I don't know if downlodable software can help with something. Well, you should be able to convert movies to iPhone friendly format.

I don't know which browser is best of iPhone or PSP one, but maybe PSP is better for music and movies. My best advice is to look around for facts on the Internet, listen to people and don't disclude other devices then iPhone and PSP.

this is very important info can someone comfirm this?????

Hey Listen!