By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should i buy a psp Or an Iphone

I don't know the tech stuff radha, but you may remember that the first iphone commercials were of watching a dog ride a skateboard on Youtube. the iphone(and ipod touch! that's the one you should get!) has it's own youtube channel.

I'm pretty sure it has most of the other features on it too. It's internet browser is quite robust.

So get the damn Ipod touch already. It's exactly what you're saying you need.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
puffy said:
DON'T BUY AN iPHONE! It's obviously too expensive for you and you never said you wanted a phone.

BUY AN iPOD TOUCH! Get an 8GB iPod Touch, they won't be that much more expensive than the PSP and trust me they are much better quality than the PSP for the things you're looking at.

my company pays my phone bill, but you are right, if i see the iphone as a phone i would never buy it i have never payed more than US$100 for a phone and will never pay more, but am trying to think of the i phone as a multimedia internet browser etc. same with the psp, i dont buy handhelds but am seen it as a mutimedia internet browser.

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

stof said:
I don't know the tech stuff radha, but you may remember that the first iphone commercials were of watching a dog ride a skateboard on Youtube. the iphone(and ipod touch! that's the one you should get!) has it's own youtube channel.

I'm pretty sure it has most of the other features on it too. It's internet browser is quite robust.

So get the damn Ipod touch already. It's exactly what you're saying you need.

i didnt know the ipod touch could browse the internet, ill check this but if it does the /endthread because am getting that (if it doesnt have problems with codecs and other media like it was said)

Hey Listen!

ipod and iphone browser does not suppoet flash player or divx ,,,yup that's true.

does PSP support those?

I tried a friends ipod touch. It's probably the best portable internet device there is (that I know of... I'm fearful of the geeks on here)

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

does the ipod touch support pdf???????

Hey Listen!

radha said:

Straight from Apple's manual. Behold the power of Google:

Mail is a rich HTML email client that retrieves your email in the background while you
do other things on iPod touch. iPod touch works with the most popular email
systems—including Yahoo! Mail, Google email, AOL, and .Mac Mail—as well as most
industry-standard POP3 and IMAP email systems. Mail lets you send and receive photos
and graphics, which are displayed in your message along with the text. You can also
get PDFs and other attachments and view them on iPod touch.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

is there a way to back things to my pc from the ipod touch?

Hey Listen!

The iphone is a much better deal: phone and ipod. Not to mention it plays games too. It's also got that sweet touch screen.

The psp is only as good as your memory, (which you have to pay more for) and it's a poor excuse for an mp3 player.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

famousringo said:
radha said:

Straight from Apple's manual. Behold the power of Google:

Mail is a rich HTML email client that retrieves your email in the background while you
do other things on iPod touch. iPod touch works with the most popular email
systems—including Yahoo! Mail, Google email, AOL, and .Mac Mail—as well as most
industry-standard POP3 and IMAP email systems. Mail lets you send and receive photos
and graphics, which are displayed in your message along with the text. You can also
get PDFs and other attachments and view them on iPod touch.

OMG am buying this thing, thank everyone for your comments, i have decided am buying an ipod touch

Hey Listen!