By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which companies(any company related to gaming) do you dislike/hate?

Groucho said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
Groucho said:
MrBubbles said:
Groucho said:
Neoraf said:
Groucho sounds like a bitter Playstation fanboy...

We are sorry if Microsoft hurts you.
Things change, my friend. Things change.

Nintendo fans said the same thing when Sony lauched the PSX, picking up Squaresoft support in the way.

Ride the wave, don't stay behind.
Microsoft is the new player. And a very strong one.

If you hate Microsoft... then maybe you should find another hobby.
Or play casual.

I'm not a Playstation fanboy.  I despise Microsoft.  See the difference?

And pal, Microsoft hurts you, as a gamer, much more than me.  They enjoy your wallet, and your obedience.  If you find bliss in your ignorance of their mistreatment of you, then... good for you, I guess.

because microsoft is the one that demanded people get a second job to purchase their console.

That useless $100 HDD, $100 wireless, and $50/year online service really add up fast, I agree.  Luckily, since I own a HDTV to go with my HD consoles, I was not really in need of another job anyhow.

Seriously whats with all these misconceptions?

First off the 20 gb hard drive is $20 , the J man doesnt knwo what the 60 gb is alone but that with a headset ,ethernet wire and 3 months of xbl gold cost $100 not the 60 gb alone.

And why add wireless? If you really need it you could order a cheap xbox wireless receiver which runs for 20-30 bucks or set up you laptop as a wireless reciever for your 360.

See problem solved.

Sweet.  Refurb 20GB.. do they still have those?  And 3 months of online play is all I really need, you're right.  I will never want to use online play for the rest of the 5-years+ I expect my console to last.  I'm lucky I just stepped off the boat, because without J-man's knowledge, I would really be needing another job.  M$ for the budget gamings!

The 20 gb is availiable through xbox.com not retail so there should be plenty of those.

And about the xbl thing , hey what can the J man say , you pay for quality.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

Microsoft & EA

SmokedHostage said:
Konami as of late.. it's like their business plan is to milk MGS and hope everything else just sells.

Blizzard as of late as well.. If they're really releasing 3 games for Starcraft 2, I'm breaking my personal reason and pirating it.

They're not milking MGS! if you wanna talk about Milking, lets talk about Activision (Yearly Sequel..or 2), EA(yearly sequels), and Square Enix (remakes, porting, spinoff, movies, books)

Pristine20 said:
I support sony and Atlus. I'm indifferent to all other gaming companies but I hate no one.

I support them, 100%.

because sony isnt egotistical or anything? they didnt have someone say they would rather be killed than have a xbox360 game on their system...?

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
because sony isnt egotistical or anything? they didnt have someone say they would rather be killed than have a xbox360 game on their system...?

I remember when MS was being big and bad when talking about Halo 3. saying it'll launch day and date on the PS3's launch day. like disrespecting the Great Bungie Studios.  and who can forget Peter Moore?

MrBubbles said:

I could care less, personally, if a company is egotistical with their PR.  They all are, to a downright stupid degree.  I only care about what actually matters to me, as a gamer, and a consumer of consoles and console games.  I don't care about press fluff I can ignore at will.

superbeast1370 said:
SmokedHostage said:
Konami as of late.. it's like their business plan is to milk MGS and hope everything else just sells.

Blizzard as of late as well.. If they're really releasing 3 games for Starcraft 2, I'm breaking my personal reason and pirating it.

They're not milking MGS! if you wanna talk about Milking, lets talk about Activision (Yearly Sequel..or 2), EA(yearly sequels), and Square Enix (remakes, porting, spinoff, movies, books)

When I love if they advertised something that wasn't Metal Gear Solid.. like Contra or Gradius.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Groucho said:
MrBubbles said:

I could care less, personally if a company is egotistical with their PR.  They all are, to a downright stupid degree.  I only care about what actually matters to me, as a gamer.  I don't care about press fluff I can ignore at will.

my comment was directed towards superbeast.   who claims he supports sony 100% but hates microsoft for being egotistical.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I hate Sony, for the sole reason that I dislike literally being called an idiot.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."