By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Does anyone else read squilliams posts as if william shater were talking?

Every time i read one of his posts I imagine the priceline negotiator popping out with his karate chops and smoothe talking, except saying exactly what Squilliam wrote down. Just go to one of his threads and read it imagining that. Make anyones day a little more humorous.

Anyway for some reason today. I'am tired as hell. I would usually log out at around 4 am to 5....but my eyes betray. I shall take an early leave.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Around the Network

I haven't knowen "priceline negotiator" before your post. Now I know it.lol

I like Star Trek and I like 360- Squilliam must be a nice guy:)

"In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value..."

Alan Greenspan, 1967

I'm guilty of this, I will confess.
I also watch the Star Trek first season repeats whenever see them on TV so that could be a reason why.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Spooky.

Tease.

No, I imagine his posts being spoken in a New Zealand accent, which is probably why I find them so irritating :P

Around the Network

No... I always see the brave and honourable Captain Kirk... and after he speaks.. he swings to a blue-skinned alien to make intergalactic love..

I also believes when on of his consoles gives trouble a Scottish friend of him will pop up and screams: "it ain't working Captain! I just don't have the power!"

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Yeah ... and I can hear him as T.J. Hooker too.

I dont even read what squilliam posts, i just touch myself over his avatar

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

colonelstubbs said:

Admit it.. you want to touch his...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
colonelstubbs said:

Admit it.. you want to touch his...

In the words of the great Spock:

*raises eyebrow*

Fascinating.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral