By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dead Rising 2 confirmed, going multiplatform!!!

No Wii version ?

Around the Network

A lotta big news from capcom lately. We'll have to see what this comes out like.

Hooray! A sequel to DR, about time! As for it going multipat I could care less. Regardless, I will buy for the 360 and that has nothing to do with the DLC.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

Bonafide732 said:
"good will" aka microsoft is payin for it... theres no such thing as good will.. if that's the case they would have given good will content for dmc4 ps3 owners since that franchise started on playstation

Does it really matter to you if Microsoft is paying for it? At least they are doing all they can to win the HD console war. What is Sony doing? Waiting for handouts just because they have Playstation on the side of the box?

If anything i'd be pissed off at Sony for sitting on their hands assuming everyone will snatch up one of their consoles baised on brand name/loyality.

Currently Playing:
Resistance 2 Co-op (anyone call for a Medic?)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC)
F.E.A.R. (PC)

Currently Ignoring:
My 360 and Wii.

linlhutz said:
Bonafide732 said:
"good will" aka microsoft is payin for it... theres no such thing as good will.. if that's the case they would have given good will content for dmc4 ps3 owners since that franchise started on playstation

Does it really matter to you if Microsoft is paying for it? At least they are doing all they can to win the HD console war. What is Sony doing? Waiting for handouts just because they have Playstation on the side of the box?

If anything i'd be pissed off at Sony for sitting on their hands assuming everyone will snatch up one of their consoles baised on brand name/loyality.

Or maybe Sony is in... you know, deep economic shit?

Around the Network

this is great news i loved the first one... im looking forward to this one

I dislike DR anyway, Good For PS3 Owners tho.

no it doesn't matter but why sugarcoat it?

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Rainbird said:
linlhutz said:
Bonafide732 said:

Or maybe Sony is in... you know, deep economic shit?

So roll over and die? Not an option.

Every company is feeling the pinch. Look up the threads on this very site about the mass layoffs and cost cutting Microsoft is doing.

Either they are commiting suicide or maybe they didn't pay for "good will" from Capcom.

Currently Playing:
Resistance 2 Co-op (anyone call for a Medic?)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC)
F.E.A.R. (PC)

Currently Ignoring:
My 360 and Wii.

KylieDog said:
Tbone said:

Capcom does promise some special goodies exclusive to the 360 version, in order to show it's good will towards the console.

If this is true they lose a sale.  I'm not buying a 360 and I'm not buying a game where I cannot access 100% of content.

Capcom are welcome to my middle finger though.

Hopefully it'll just be superficial. If they include bonus modes or levels on the x360 though, that would be stupid.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka