By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Great Heavenly Sword Review. 9.7/10

I don't like scores like that, I don't like them at all.

10.0 for audio? I mean, ok so the audio is great but that's basically saying thats as good as audio is going to get.

A 10 would mean perfectino that can't be improved in any way, and I don't see that as being physically possible.

Around the Network

Look look they already here, Sony game got a good review so they are whining and crying about it.

LMAO so pathetic.

we will get mixed reviews on this game lets think back to KILLZONE 1

IGN 7.8
Gamespot 6.5

each to there own
this site is very biased mind you

Feel free to check out my 8 montages at www.youtube.co.uk/stonj 

you can also find me at myspace.com/jamiestoner47 and on facebook

XBL :: stonj

I have never heard of them , will wait and see i do not think it will be that great but hey let us see .

Proud owner of Ps4/3ds xl/pc/vita/wii u and others.

Gamer till I die

SamuelRSmith said:

10.0 for audio? I mean, ok so the audio is great but that's basically saying thats as good as audio is going to get.

A 10 would mean perfectino that can't be improved in any way, and I don't see that as being physically possible.

It haves 10 GB for audio so it has to be very good and yeah I agree with you ten is impossible.

Around the Network

The point wasn't the score, but more so the different opinons of everyone. Thats what reviews are. People's OPINION on the quality of games.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

konnichiwa said:
SamuelRSmith said:

It haves 10 GB for audio so it has to be very good and yeah I agree with you ten is impossible.

I dont think 10 is saying its perfect, but that its one of the best audios there is. If 10 did mean perfect then yes this is not possible. But no game will EVER be perfect so yes then if we go of that then no game should get a 10

I still think this game will be good but i want from a site that isnt just reviews on ps3.....

And dont tell me im a fanboy for that i want honost opinions just like bioshock and the rest of the games that are amazing get.

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
SamuelRSmith said:

Its perfect for what it is, a 10 sure as shiet does not mean it wont be surpassed by something.

SamuelRSmith said:

It has 10Gb of compressed 7.1 audio. It can be improved upon but it is the best we have seen yet.

konnichiwa said:
SamuelRSmith said:

not true, IGN scored quite a few Dreamcast games 10/10 so its not impossible

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453