By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK top 40 all prices week ending 18 august.

@ Ismael

yes, there have been lots of Trauma Center adverts in the UK...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Around the Network

@Ishy

I belive UK stands for scotland, Wales, England and Norhten Ireland?

@prosugnu360

Yes I noticed that press release to but I can't find the list the are refering to.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

Didn't think Cooking Mama would make top 10, and even stay in top 10.

to be honest I think brain training 1 is much better than its sequel

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Woah, go Trauma Center!

Around the Network

Happy Feet? What was it about you brits...

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

I know NZ is a small market but Trauma Center went on sale here at GPStore on 15th of August and before the day was out it was 'out of stock'. I downloaded a trailer to check what the game was like and it is not one I would be interested in but congrats to Atlus for printing themselves some money.

JRI.