By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 360 widens the gap on PS3 by 8 million. PARTY TIME 360 FANS!!!!!!!

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
no surprises. its not like the 360's headstart is just going to vanish.

Or decrease any, apparently.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network
saxophonehero said:
Jinova said:
*cough* one year lead *cough*

agreed

Microsoft incrased the lead 3 millions in 3 or 4 months, and that wasnt because the "one year lead"

OT congrats ms, we have to wait until the ps3 pricecut and see if can turn this momentum around.

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

Shadowblind said:
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
no surprises. its not like the 360's headstart is just going to vanish.

Or decrease any, apparently.

UM Snake. The 360's lead has grown since the PS3 launch!

im surprised nobody commented on my links, especially link #2

I thought there would be a big flame war by now.

Around the Network
Drage said:
I thought there would be a big flame war by now.

why would you think that?

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Lol at the sony fanboys coming in here saying its because of the year head start.

You guys do realize that the gap is larger now than it has ever been right? Anyways congrats Microsoft I have loved my 360 since the day i got it.

Party while you can, enjoy your awesome 09/010 exclusives. OH wait you don't have any.

lol....sony boys can bring the cheap shots, if ya don't like the thread you don't have to open it...

cheese_man said:

Party while you can, enjoy your awesome 09/010 exclusives. OH wait you don't have any.

I love the sony propaganda machine at work..........very similar to WW2 Russian propaganda. 360 has plenty exclusives and if you factor in 360/PC games, the 360 09 list slaughters the PS3 one. Off the top of my head:

Exclusive: Race Pro, Star Ocean, Stoked, Halo 3: ODST, Halo Wars, ninja Blade.

LIVE: GTA4: LAD, Fallout 3 DLC x3, Banjo Tooie, The Maw

360/PC: Alan Wake, Splinter Cell Conviction, White Gold, Two Worlds: Temptation, Age of Conan, A.P.B, Velvet Assassin, Dungeon Hero, Venetica.

Unconfirmed: Forza 3, Scene It 3, Lips 2, DDR Universe 4, Mass Effect 2, Killer Instinct.

Thats off the top of my head. And im not even sure if GOW3, Heavy Rain, MAG, and GT5 are gonna mke a 09 release (none are confirmed).