By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who's still playing LBP?

Yes !!!..at least once in a week, I am still playing it.. searching for new great worlds in the community section.

Around the Network

LBP is a blast. I haven't been playing it as much this past week or so, but that's because I have little time (school sucks :( ), and I started replaying Twilight Princess.

I've easily invested more time into LBP than any other game this gen, with the possible exception of Twilight Princess (my first playthrough alone was over 60 hours).

SmokedHostage said:
SpartanFX said:
hell,yeahhh,,,It's awesome.

every day there are lots of new levels and 80% of my friend list play this game

Not to troll but, I've heard that about 80% of those levels will likely suck.

There's something like 300,000 levels out there already.  Even if 99% of them sucked, that still leaves 3000 good levels, many of which are usually floating near the top of the hearted list.  And there's also the fun of finding new and interesting levels in that never managed to get a lot of plays.

Me. Every now and then. Mainly when i have some one to play it. I can't play alone...

4 ≈ One

I've had since around release and I still play every now and then.

Around the Network

I still play it quite often. Best local multiplayer this gen.
And it's just fun to pick up whenever and dick around with the level editor.

Really, really, really good game.

makingmusic476 said:

LBP is a blast. I haven't been playing it as much this past week or so, but that's because I have little time (school sucks :( ), and I started replaying Twilight Princess.

I've easily invested more time into LBP than any other game this gen, with the possible exception of Twilight Princess (my first playthrough alone was over 60 hours).

*hides away makingmusic twi light princess copy*

yes i do still play it, i was just playing just now :)

i still love it and i still play it...but i've played the hell out of it. aced everything, 100% item collection, have every trophy that doesn't require publishing a level, even the MSG pack. now i'm slowly trying to make a decent level and enjoying other peoples levels. i just find that for the rate that other people are adding quality levels it is for the best i don't play more than about once a week now. so i keep coming back to it but i have other games taking up the bulk of my time.

I play it at least once a week or so for awhile, the created lvls are getting much better and im actually enjoying them now.

Still waiting on a New Road Rash and Legend of Dragoon 2...

PS3 Trophies

Probably my most played game this gen soon, which is impressive considering I've played through Vesperia, Last Remnant, and Fable II, and love COD4 (endless replay value on that one).
LBP has the best local co-op I've played in a while, all my friends in their 20s like it, and the online is so easy to spend the night playing, it feels like an MMO, but more creative -- it's the best mmo-like experience on a console right now, for me. Just log in, find a group, and go exploring through a constantly expanding (and improving) world.

Does online really not work well for other people? The only time I have lag is when trying to join a game in progress. I've heard that for some reason wireless connections have a problem which wired connections don't, too bad for Sony with their all-important wifi bullet-point. (Personally I use a wired connection.)

To anyone who hasn't played the game since they added the Paintinator in late December: You should definitely try it out -- it just about doubles the gameplay types, and you can use it without paying for the DLC. Just log in and look for a paintinator level.