By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who's still playing LBP?

Less ... but i do play it. i miss the dlc updates

Around the Network

I haven't... but to be honest the game failed the inital few tries with me. Waiting to play with my girlfriend after we get through Tails of Vesperia to give it a second chance.

I've got cities to conquer in mount and blade, Characters to level in FFT, Raiders to beat up in fallout 3... etc.

Just starting.

I still go back to it, it's my "side game", and want to 100% the single player. Still have not even tried the multi-player.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

sold on ebay, cool game but not my cup of tea

Around the Network

I just wish I had enough time to really dive into the level editor.

I also wish MM would patch the game to make the gravity/jumping user editable.

eh, I'm still like the game way more than I though I would.

They should have made it for the wii, casual gamers would have enjoyed it much more than the PS3 crowd.

Oh, yeah I should probably pick that up sometime...

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

CGI-Quality said:
I got it Oct 25, 2008 and am happily still playin it.
@ Paul: uuummm.... actually it is still a very played game by LOTS of PS3 fans, so no.

I'm not saying that a lot of PS3 fans aren't playing it and really enjoying it, just that the wii demographic is more into the cartoon characters and stuff and it would have really sold well to them and held their interest. My Daughter loves the mario games and I'm sure she would love the sackboys too.

It's always near the top of my game pile, usually right under whatever game I am currently trying to play through and review. Right now I switch between it, skate 2, and Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars.